Xfinity RACE thread -- Mid-Ohio

May be pouring down rain once we get the restart. Marks appears to be the best in the rain, so he should be able to pull it off but who knows what will happen behind him.

This race was awesome. 10/10 and Marks seems like a really likable guy. Damn that interview about choked me up.

Did you notice the lap times during the rain?
A Prius could've challenged for the lead.
Racing in the rain is a joke.
JMO, of course.

It's an element hardly ever involved, hardly anyone in the field is acustomed to racing in the rain. They tip-toed through it and it turned out to be one of the most fun races because of it.

Unpredictably makes it all the more fun, but I get where you're coming from. Rain makes it fun and guess what? We have a first time winner, it breaks up the monotonous nature of 1.5 mile tracks.

It was fun for me to watch, but damn that was probably a pain to all of the drivers out there.

Again, I can only speak for myself, and I may get blasted for this, but it reminded me of the first Eldora Truck race. Drivers out of their element, just trying to hang on. I really enjoyed it, but I would tire of it quickly(not that I've gotten tired of Eldora). The long cautions were a little nerve racking.

Back
Top Bottom