Xfinity RACE thread --- Texas

Nemechek is a bozo sometimes but the kid can flat rip it. It’s been obvious for about 8 years now. Wasn’t long ago he was winning Truck races in family owned junk mobiles.

He has the talent to win Cup races. His biggest detriment is himself. Drives like an ass and takes himself out too much. If he matures he’ll be a contender.

I dunno about JHN coming from a privileged background. Joe Nemechek isn't Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, or Bill Elliott. He's not even Jeff or Ward Burton.

I don't pull for the kid, but I don't have a problem with him either. Like @JBone88 said, he's responsible for most of his on-track problems.

Now Parker Kligerman on the other hand…dude just doesn’t have it. That’s like the third time this year the 48 had a win in his crosshairs and he couldn’t hold his line, got out of the groove, got loose…etc.

I like the guy. He’s a great personality. Just like Daniel Hemric is. Can click off good finishes in decent cars.

But the moment the pressure is on for a win…whoops!

Nemechek is a bozo sometimes but the kid can flat rip it. It’s been obvious for about 8 years now. Wasn’t long ago he was winning Truck races in family owned junk mobiles.

He has the talent to win Cup races. His biggest detriment is himself. Drives like an ass and takes himself out too much. If he matures he’ll be a contender.
If he matures, he’ll be one of this generations greatest.

Now Parker Kligerman on the other hand…dude just doesn’t have it. That’s like the third time this year the 48 had a win in his crosshairs and he couldn’t hold his line, got out of the groove, got loose…etc.

I like the guy. He’s a great personality. Just like Daniel Hemric is. Can click off good finishes in decent cars.

Didn’t Daniel Hemric win in a winner-take-all showdown at Phoenix?

Didn’t Daniel Hemric win in a winner-take-all showdown at Phoenix?
Yes he did. One time. His only career win. Wasn’t afraid to rub fenders coming to the checkers with Cindric to do it either.

While i’ll admit the guy has had some bad luck. If he would do what he did in that 2021 finale more often he’d have a few more wins. Which is kind of my point.

Yes he did. One time. His only career win. Wasn’t afraid to rub fenders coming to the checkers with Cindric to do it either.

While i’ll admit the guy has had some bad luck. If he would do what he did in that 2021 finale more often he’d have a few more wins. Which is kind of my point.

He pulled off a clutch win in a do-or-die Championship scenario, which renders your point moot.

Nobody else could even crack the top 10 on a regular basis in that car. He’s running really well in my opinion. I’m impressed.

Man, I just blasted through the DVR. (Still working on that 65 Chevelle 😠)
Was there a raffle at the local junk track for Xfin seats in Texas this week?

Nobody else could even crack the top 10 on a regular basis in that car. He’s running really well in my opinion. I’m impressed.
Oh he’s a had a great season. He’s a good driver, I just mean he’s missing that “it” factor when it comes to beating the title contenders for a win. I’d love to be proven wrong cause I like PK.

Back
Top Bottom