Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
For those that are interested in playing this years edition I've created the racing-forum.com group. Are you up for the challenge? Good luck to all.

Information is as follows.....

Link to join the game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 506
Password: daytona2014

If this doesn't work for you please PM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Hope to see some of you there.

dpkimmel2001

This year "I Refuse To Lose", I hope it works. :D

“What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He's a loser—that’s why he's number two.”
You didn't sign the quote. :p

I'm betting he runs out of Joey starts by the end of week #9. ;)
Nope Ill be smart.. I have certain tracks Id be using him for... this is new to me so I guarantee I mess it up using ppl too early or something like that and by the end of the season only be able to use Casey Mears, Reed Sorenson and Danica lol.
Fresh Bread. Yep, He's Toast for sure, playin against us. :D
Baaahaha good one.. best sliced bread joke yet perhaps. :XXROFL:

Nope Ill be smart.. I have certain tracks Id be using him for... this is new to me so I guarantee I mess it up using ppl too early or something like that and by the end of the season only be able to use Casey Mears, Reed Sorenson and Danica lol.

Baaahaha good one.. best sliced bread joke yet perhaps. :XXROFL:

I'll give you a tip, don't trust the Drivers Entered list. It burned me twice last year and my game never recovered. Go to Jayski for that info.

Did pretty decent last year, so "Old Timer Racing" is back. :)
I better install the nitrous bottles for passing this year then, I was a little slow at that last year, started good and fell back. :D

We've got eleven signed up so far. Could always use more. Let's try to get a full field of 43 this year.

Wow I hadn't used my Yahoo account for so long that it got "recycled" and I no longer have access to it. Try to create a new one but they have seem to have change things up. What's up with putting your cell phone number as a reminder if you forget your password? What happened to the good old send email if you forget?

Not about to put sensitive info such as my number on a web page.

Wow I hadn't used my Yahoo account for so long that it got "recycled" and I no longer have access to it. Try to create a new one but they have seem to have change things up. What's up with putting your cell phone number as a reminder if you forget your password? What happened to the good old send email if you forget?

Not about to put sensitive info such as my number on a web page.
They'll call u and give u a code to enter... its actually quite convenient imo

i'm in again. debating on which new strategy to use since the old ones didn't work. one thought is to let other members post drivers they would like to blow up or crash early for each race and charge a fee for the whammy i would put on them by using as my starters.

I'm in as "Gordon_fan_4_life." Good luck everyone! I say that, but really...I'm the one who needs the luck. Especially for the first race since I never seem to have more than one of my drivers actually finish the race at these plate tracks.

Do we pick new drivers every race, or are we stuck with the drivers we choose for a certain number of races? I guess I don't understand why a "bench" is necessary

Do we pick new drivers every race, or are we stuck with the drivers we choose for a certain number of races? I guess I don't understand why a "bench" is necessary

You can change drivers every week. You can use each driver 9 times in a season. The bench thing is pretty unnecessary but I just use that as a couple extra shots at qualifying points.

Back
Top Bottom