Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

You can be in the top 5 any given week during the season. It's not the total season points. It is the weekly points.

In my case, the story is the weakly points, and getting weaker. I thing I will reset my goal to scoring the lowest point total in NO Yahoo4me history.

I want to place in the top 5 for the week

Had I not checked Yahoo tonight, I would've started the 42nd and 43rd place drivers. :eek:

Part of that is because I chose drivers that I think will finish poorly since I'm last in the standings after six weeks of picking drivers I thought would do best.

I swore I would leave my picks alone this week....then it rained. I switched Logano out and Brad in. lol

How many poor, unfortunate souls switched Larson out of their lineups in favor of Bayne? I switched out Dillon (who I have yet to use once this year) in favor of Bayne, and that seems to have paid off.

How many poor, unfortunate souls switched Larson out of their lineups in favor of Bayne? I switched out Dillon (who I have yet to use once this year) in favor of Bayne, and that seems to have paid off.

Me . And I had the blind guy Jimmie . I yelled.. ..Jimmie don't drive through that mud ! Go around it fool. Hello last place. :(

stupid jr
lol

I was late to the party but almost have 1000 pts

I was banking on JJ to help me this week. Thanks for nothing man.
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

I had Dale Earnhardt Jr, Greg Biffle, Brian Vickers, and Trevor Bayne. On bench I had Matt Kenseth, Joey Logano, Paul Menard, and Austin Dillon. Not too good...

Still haven't had a week over 300 points, but this week was better than my past three weeks have been. What's worse is I had Casey Mears on my team...

Ladies and gentlemen, I have hit a new weekly low: 142 points!!! Won't be too much longer until I'm last in the standings. :unsure:

Picking the drivers I though would do best the past few weeks has earned me 46th position in the standings, but trying the opposite did not pay off today.

I'm about as low as you can go. *sigh*

No worries... if you fall any further, you will run into a strange person down here. :waver:

Thanks Jr. took out my JJ pick, Kez you goof, glad I didn't brag on you, another one bites the dust. Sure was hoping the Biff would be a "WHEELMAN" for the last restart. Looked like he was merging on the freeway instead of going for it. Used my best thinking for Dillon. Didn't want to burn a Larson, thought they would probably finish a couple of positions apart. 5th vs. 21st yeah right.

Looks like we all screwed up mostly thanks to jr! :)
I think I dropped 3 positions to 9th....

Hurts bad.

edit: i just rechecked and I'm actually in a 3 way tie for 7th. Ok, I can live with that.

#7 weeks into the season has the leaders swapping positions once again. FLRacingFan takes the lead over Brewster Baker Racing by 41 points heading to Darlington. Molo's Motorsports, Rockears001 & Kenseth # 1 round out the top 5.

With a score of 347, cheesehead racing jumped +7 to get knotted up in a three-way tie for the seventh position with Matthew2470 & Blanston Racing.

TEAM SPIT! was this weeks biggest mover @ a +10 moving to 22nd overall.

Next up it's the Bojangles' Southern 500 @ Darlington!

Deadline to select your drivers is Apr 11 5:00am EDT

Current Standings.jpg

I had Biffle, Logano and Kenseth on the bench. Managed to waste a Johnson pick as well. Nice.

I had Biffle, Logano and Kenseth on the bench. Managed to waste a Johnson pick as well. Nice.

My day got off to a so so start . I kept Junior on the bench and started Jimmie . It was like this is bad , no this is worse . What a way to start a race . Then I still had Brad in second at the end . What a way to end a race .:(

My day got off to a so so start . I kept Junior on the bench and started Jimmie . It was like this is bad , no this is worse . What a way to start a race . Then I still had Brad in second at the end . What a way to end a race .:(

I had Keselowski as well, along with Menard and Bayne so it wasn't all bad for me. I guess we'll have to get 'em next week :D

I decided this would be a great week to start Jr! I did have Larson and Lagano, but yet again, I dropped a few more positions. Oh well. I'll think my sponsors and we'll go on to next week...

Back
Top Bottom