Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

not bad...

3rd, 9th, 8th, 2nd, 5th, 14,11,23

If any of ya'll think ya'll had a sucky day look at mine.

16- crash came in 38th.
18- crash came in 42nd.
42- came in 11th.
55- blown motor came in 43rd.

I was on a roll and up to third but the damn wheel ran off. As far as I'm gonna drop I need a parachute.

Sucks man.

PS This thread should be a sticky

got 353 this week

but congrats

• Brewster Baker Racing 3,462 pts
Winner of spring segment

If any of ya'll think ya'll had a sucky day look at mine.

16- crash came in 38th.
18- crash came in 42nd.
42- came in 11th.
55- blown motor came in 43rd.

I was on a roll and up to third but the damn wheel ran off. As far as I'm gonna drop I need a parachute.

Thank you for keeping me from starting the summer segment in last place. :oops: 170 for me today. My miserable losing streak continues.

What happened to Michael Annett? He was running in the top 20 only one lap down for a while near the middle of the race, but ended up finishing a bunch of laps down.

I dropped from third to fifteenth overall.

My slump is over! Third in the summer standings and went from 17th to 6th for all season standings

I think that they put those little segments in the Yahoo Fantasy game just to make people feel good about themselves. It's kinda like wining the regular season in NASCAR. It means nothing.
Made me feel terrible! I'll take solace in the overall points count I guess.

I think that they put those little segments in the Yahoo Fantasy game just to make people feel good about themselves. It's kinda like wining the regular season in NASCAR. It means nothing.

hey! lol....It makes me feel good as Im a lil late to the party

Heres hoping. Love the game. Makes watching the races more fun.
I agree. It does add to it. Makes you feel more invested. You feel terrible when your picks are bad and are like "I'm the man", when they're good.
Money on the line with other groups can add another level too. Dp mentioned way back that he gets people together to put money in a pool, I've tried to follow that example.

I'm having a good one but I'm runnin' scared cause my good picks are getting really low!
That's what happened to me this weekend. I tried something conservative and it bit me in the butt.

Money on the line with other groups can add another level too. Dp mentioned way back that he gets people together to put money in a pool, I've tried to follow that example.
Yep. I've got 35 signed up under another group. All family and friends. Winner takes all at the end of the season. Needless to say my ass is being handed to me there too.

Back
Top Bottom