Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

had brad K, Dale JR, hamlin, and Danica. hmmmm

Yeehaw, me n team spit got the most points this week. We both got a win and I moved back up 9 spots to 6th for the full season.

Yeehaw, me n team spit got the most points this week. We both got a win and I moved back up 9 spots to 6th for the full season.

I chased a girl like you once . Every time I thought that I was getting close , she just scooted farther away . Frustrating , the both of you.

I chased a girl like you once . Every time I thought that I was getting close , she just scooted farther away . Frustrating , the both of you.
Yep, I gotcha another spot this week. I lost so many last week that It'll take me awhile to recover.

Of course Michael Annett has a top 20 finish while I have him on my bench.

I am now last of all who have made picks in the summer segment in addition to the full segment. :whoopee: Last year, I finished in the top 5 full season.

301 points - best race I've had this year. Hopefully I've turned the corner, otherwise I'll have to wait until the moon is in the right phase.

Of course Michael Annett has a top 20 finish while I have him on my bench.

I am now last of all who have made picks in the summer segment in addition to the full segment. :whoopee: Last year, I finished in the top 5 full season.

Who's Michael Annett ? And why do you have him on your bench ?

I lost 8 spots down to 14th for the season. Stinkin 55 & 99 bit me in the butt.

Last edited:
Just got my first 200+ points day so far this segment. At this rate, I will pass TRL and finally be ahead of someone who has started 4 drivers every week. :smile:

Uhhh, had good cars, want to thank my crews and all my sponsors, had a good points day, my drivers were fast when they were in clean air, track position was everything. We'll get em next week.

Dang, 310 was the highest score in the group. My 304 was a lot better than I thought.

Moved up from 44th to 42nd in the summer standings after scoring 261 points today. :D My third highest score this year...

Last edited:
258 for me. Not a bad day considering I started 3 drivers who I'll probably not start until Watkins Glen. The so called "road ringers" are completely irrelevant in today's NASCAR.

Uh oh! Something must be wrong if I managed to get a win! (I know, kinda lame that it was only 310 pts).

I had Allmendinger at first but for some reason switched him with Edwards. Then during the race, they kept talking about how it was Edwards' worst track. But its ok, because I couldn't even remember who I had picked by the time I watched the race on DVR.

Uh oh! Something must be wrong if I managed to get a win! (I know, kinda lame that it was only 310 pts).

I had Allmendinger at first but for some reason switched him with Edwards. Then during the race, they kept talking about how it was Edwards' worst track. But its ok, because I couldn't even remember who I had picked by the time I watched the race on DVR.
Team Toyotaless switched the other way because the Dinger was doing well in practice and qualifying...forgot that Dinger seems to choke a lot. Oh well haven't moved up or down for two weeks. Didn't have Ambrose, for whatever reason, the more I watch him race the less I like his racing and in cup there are plenty who are as good or better on a road course to pick from.

Back
Top Bottom