Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

Uh oh! Something must be wrong if I managed to get a win! (I know, kinda lame that it was only 310 pts).

I had Allmendinger at first but for some reason switched him with Edwards. Then during the race, they kept talking about how it was Edwards' worst track. But its ok, because I couldn't even remember who I had picked by the time I watched the race on DVR.

Hey take it.....and congrats ;)

when is the deadline for roster moves? I wanted to swtich drivers...but my selection seems half decent

Gotta be more on top of these things...stupid life interfering with NASCAR lols

They usually post the qualifying points soon after they finish but they arent up yet.

Yahoo won't tell me where my starters finished.

EDIT: My excuse for a poor finish this week: Forgot to make new picks before this race (from Sonoma), so I was limited to switching starters/bench drivers.

Last edited:
It was really slow putting up the qualifying points also.

Looking like a 240 for me. It's tough to have a good day when one of your drivers finishes dead last.

When I do pick Larson this happens. I'm outta sync with his ups and downs.

Seems like I'm outa sync every week. Gotta get up the ladder as it is cold and damp near the bottom rung. Woulda been alright if .......... but as the old saying goes, if .... a monkey had a rubber azz he would bounce. :bounce:

Don't forget to get your picks in. These restrictor plate tracks are always great for making huge gains in the standings or it could be a nightmare.

193..... Can't be too bummed out, because only one of my drivers was still in it, so if they went back racing, that only would have given Casey Mears a chance to wreck.

My A/B starters were running 1-2-3 until the final caution! :boxing:

EDIT: and my C starter was in the wreck that brought out the final caution.

I should have known it was too good to be true!!!

Last edited:
I didn't get to watch the race, but I kept looking at the positions on my phone. I was getting worried that i was actually going to have a good fantasy day. Thank goodness that didn't happen!

I started Jimmie Johnson and left Kyle Busch on the bench.

I think it cost me about 95 points.

ouch . . .

I thought during most of the race that Stewart and Newman were going to suck it up, and up until the end, they did. Then at the end, I ended up with 3 in top 10 and Jeff Burton at 20th I think. I lucked out big time.

Team Toyotaless celebrating our first weekly win this week. As you can see, we have switched to a new hi tech driver picking piece and are quite optimistic for the rest of the season.

images

Had Gordon, Newman, Biffle, and Cassil. Not too bad for forgetting new picks

Thought I had Gordon and Kenseth on the bench . Pulled for Gordon all day , then looked at my roster . I had Kenseth with Gordon on the bench . Senior moment .

323. not bad.
jimmy, hambone, newman, dillon.

Congrats to Texas Race Lady for the win at Pocono . . .

Back
Top Bottom