Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2015 edition

angry cripples

Not sure if my first picks will hold since i joined this group after the race. I didn't know you guys did this on yahoo.

I am not sure if I understand your question. But if you have picked your drivers and set them on the Yahoo website they will remain on your roster until you change them.
That means you could be away from yahoo for a few weeks and the same drivers would be utilized for the following events.
So you could set a roster for up to nine races without any alterations if needed (not recommended).
Cutoff times for setting your roster is usually very early on the day of qualifying (but not always).
Cutoff times for finalizing your picks or setting your four starters for the race is usually before a few minutes before the national anthem.

But it isn't always the case. Check the yahoo site every week by Wednesday to insure you know the deadline for setting your roster.
Then check the site again after that deadline passes to see the actual cutoff for switching your bench and starters as needed.

Still editing not finished

Last edited:
angry cripples

Not sure if my first picks will hold since i joined this group after the race. I didn't know you guys did this on yahoo.
It retained your score. I don't think that it will adjust your position until l after next weeks race.

I am not sure if I understand your question. But if you have picked your drivers and set them on the Yahoo website they will remain on your roster until you change them.
That means you could be away from yahoo for a few weeks and the same drivers would be utilized for the following events.
So you could set a roster for up to nine races without any alterations if needed (not recommended).
Cutoff times for setting your roster is usually very early on the day of qualifying (but not always).
Cutoff times for finalizing your picks or setting your four starters for the race is usually before a few minutes before the national anthem.

But it isn't always the case. Check the yahoo site every week by Wednesday to insure you know the deadline for setting your roster.
Then check the site again after that deadline passes to see the actual cutoff for switching your bench and starters as needed.

Still editing not finished

It retained your score. I don't think that it will adjust your position until l after next weeks race.

Thanks for the great info!

If i pick the 18 does that take from the
david ragan pick total?

david ragan pick total?
From what I understand you pick the driver name. If you pick the 18 with kybu's name you wont get any points because he isn't in the car. Pick the 18 with David in the C list and get his points. I'm sure @dpkimmel2001 can let us know.

david ragan pick total?
From what I understand you pick the driver name. If you pick the 18 with kybu's name you wont get any points because he isn't in the car. Pick the 18 with David in the C list and get his points. I'm sure @dpkimmel2001 can let us know.
Yep, the 'C' list #18 is correct.

Screenshot_2015-03-01-18-57-15.png

^ Screenshot of overall rankings after Atlanta Race 2 of 36.

Also has this weeks unsorted results.

10, 19, 24, 42. Ya couldn't get any worse.

Congratulations to Alpaca Motorsports, todays winner 327 points.

I didn't change my picks from last week so I was screwed.

Was a suck day for almost everyone. Some days are just damage control.
Not me. I had Jimmie, Kasey Kahne, Carl and Regan Smith - my worst finish was 17th.

I'm basically the Ryan Newman of fantasy NASCAR at this point. I'm in third place with no wins or top 5's.

Hopefully this sort will be clear enough, I am still learning how to use a surface.

Week 2 only sorted.
There are no tie breakers, just the raw results sorted, hence equal results are listed in Alphabetical order.

Team Week 2
1 Alpaca MotorSports 327
2 20fan 305
3 UNI Panthers 305
4 WhiningSmoke Inc. 304
5 Alsoknownasthis 303
6 Nicho's Llama Racing Adventure 301
7 wilkesboro allstars 301
8 Dudley Motorsports 290
9 macvikes 288
10 rowdy racinn 288
11 Damn Yankee 281
12 Pink Pony Motorsports 277
13 2015 Champ 276
14 klemmabyna 269
15 cotton racing 268
16 AustinDillon3 267
17 ToyYoda 259
18 Gordon_fan_4_life 257
19 Molo's Motorsports 252
20 Pay Drivers Only Inc. 249
21 UB3 Racing 246
22 Harris 243
23 Long Shot Racing 240
24 Big Sexy Motorsports 239
25 Three Time 238
26 Greg 232
27 Angry cripples 231
28 Treehouse Technology 228
29 Sedro Woolley Racing 218
30 Stewart Fan 217
31 Old Timer Racing 216
32 PeopleAreStrange 210
33 Whizzer's Wieners 208
34 Rockears001 203
35 Blanston Racing 200
36 Matthew2470 198
37 SevenTime 192
38 Hard-Core Racing 182
39 ONE OFF 182
40 fastfordfanRACIN 178
41 johali 178
42 Track Kings 177
43 Get That 88 Up There !! 171
44 lugnut racing 164
45 FLRacingFan 156
46 Danica Freaks 156
47 Smokin' Joe's Racing 147
48 Tight In Loose After 71

I had Johnson too. That's the last time I pick the previous race's winner. What was I thinking picking the Kobalt Tools car at the Kobalt Tools 400 anyway. At least I had Truex.

I had carl. without him I would have been respectful this week

Back
Top Bottom