RACE thread --- Duel No. 2

Good to see the outside lane able to run up to the leader, maybe the 24 was just that good?

Here you see all the drivers who make nascar less entertaining. Not even 10 laps in & we are trained at the top line. Lame as hell.

Here you see all the drivers who make nascar less entertaining. Not even 10 laps in & we are trained at the top line. Lame as hell.

Yeah, plate racing is only good when drivers throw caution to the wind and go all out.

This duel is more indicative of your typical plate racing. Ride around until the last 5 to 10 laps and then the action picks up.

Who said that 11 car is ugly?

That thing looks great, too bad it won't change colors this year.

Holly screen blockage Fox

What do you suppose those two knuckle heads and Jeff talk about during the Crank it Up segment?

"FOX NASCAR" still does not sound right
Car audio sounds like I'm listening through a towel. If I watch Monster Jam or other racing on FS1, the engines sound full. Nascar? Tin can like.

I don't know why but for some reason it just popped in my head. Anyone here remember the old Speedvision days and for at least 3 years in a row it seemed like we got pounder with commercials for "Vermont teddy bear" during speedweeks coverage? Lol

Whatever happened to Andy Petree? Wasn't he supposed to be the rules analyst?
I dont know, but it didnt last more than one season if I recall, same thing for "Where's Hammond" , now its going to be 'wheres Wallace" ( Kenny)

Back
Top Bottom