You're the owner with unlimited resources and every driver is available. Who's your driver?

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
If you could choose any driver out there to put in your car to drive for your new team, who is it? Do you go with the veteran Jimmie Johnson or the 20 something Kyle Larson? Who's in your seat?

Reactions: Pat
If you could choose any driver out there to put in your car to drive for your new team, who is it? Do you go with the veteran Jimmie Johnson or the 20 something Kyle Larson? Who's in your seat?

Top of the line.. Jimmie Johnson

Daggumit

Jimmie Johnson (duh)
Kyle Larson
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch

That's my four car team right there. :D

Ahh hell, If I have unlimited resources and every driver is available then I want them all. I would start my own stock car racing league and sign deals with each of them. That is how tired I am of Brian France.

Harvick for winning now...Larson and Elliot for winning later...and Patrick for sponsorship and team exposure.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat
If I have unlimited resources I'd have a 4 car team.

Larson
Kyle Busch
Chase Elliott
Kevin Harvick

Chase Elliot, hands down. Unlimited funds means that I have plenty of development time.

I like the idea of Kyle Larson, and as stated above Patrick for team exposure and making the owner happy:whoopee:

Danica Patrick, Kenzie Ruston ,Amber Baeclan

Danica Patrick, Kenzie Ruston ,Amber Baeclan

Folks may not be familiar with Amber. She has incredible incredible potential, and is legal as in old enough for a Nascar licence.
4482617.jpeg
x3iPQ1-9-600x600.jpeg

Is she legal in the other way as well?

My mind is dedicated only to Nascar, I am unsure of any other applications or positions that you would have in mind.

But for general information 2015 - 1992 (birth year) means she was available sometime in 2010 for a Nascar cup licence.

I would go with Kyle Busch and give him whatever he requests to get the job done

Grew up watching her grandpa Lou Kennedy and her dad Mike race at Winnipeg Speedway. Seen Amber race this summer.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422325385361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422325385361.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
Grew up watching her grandpa Lou Kennedy and her dad Mike race at Winnipeg Speedway. Seen Amber race this summer.

DD!!! so jealous.....would love to see her make to the big show

If I have unlimited resources, then a 4 car team would be my go :) It would consist of Kyle Larson, Chase Elliott, Joey Lagono, and Bad Brad....

Has cloths on probably even underwear (my guess is white cotton or something frilly) no exposed mid drifts, navel, Bikini or like areas exposed.

Seems SFW to me.
:D

I'd select Brad Keselowski. He's only 30 and still has 10 to 15 years of racing in the premier series plus is a proven winner. Of the new guys, Chase Elliott. I think he'll be solid and steady like Million Dollar Bill.

I take my money and spend only 5 Mil per year with a 2 car top fuel team :) Kinda like Sheik Khalid and Roger Hennen/Richard Rawlings.

Back
Top Bottom