Terms of Service and Rules
- If you are only here to post about your racing site, company, organization, or project, your stay here will be very short. We are a community, not a free billboard, so take it elsewhere.
- Be respectful to other members and to your wonderful moderators and administrators. Disagreements are human nature, but they do not warrant disrespecting the opinion or the person.
- Be original. Make up your own mind. Post in your own words. This is not a copy pasta restaurant.
If you're commenting on an article you read in the news, quote your sources clearly by including a link and using the QUOTE tags. Do not copy and paste a large part of an article, as this would be considered unauthorized reprinting (copyright infringement). Quote enough to give your comment the context it needs, and refer the reader to the original article.
- Keep it clean. Janitor robot is tired of you messy humans.
If you'd never hear that word on racing TV, don't use it. If you see more skin than you'd find at a public beach, don't post that picture. A colorful metaphor here and there won't hurt, but if your post is filthy, expect to be washed out.
- Use good judgment. If you think your post might not fly here, you're probably right.
- Report a post if you feel that it violates the rules. Click the "Report" link next to the date of the post to bring it to our attention. Do not call out the poster or publicly point out their violation of the rules (also known as mini-modding).
- Feel free to ask a moderator or administrator about any rule of which you're unsure.
Terms of Service
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.