Terms of Service and Rules
- If you are only here to post about your racing site, company, organization, or project, your stay here will be very short. We are a community, not a free billboard, so take it elsewhere. If you are here to sell product, that is NOT permitted. This is NOT a ticket broker site. If you wish to sell tickets, or anything else, take it elsewhere.
- Be respectful to other members and to your wonderful moderators and administrators. Disagreements are human nature, but they do not warrant disrespecting the opinion or the person.
- Be original. Make up your own mind. Post in your own words. This is not a copy pasta restaurant.
If you're commenting on an article you read in the news, quote your sources clearly by including a link and using the QUOTE tags. Do not copy and paste a large part of an article, as this would be considered unauthorized reprinting (copyright infringement). Quote enough to give your comment the context it needs, and refer the reader to the original article. *THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE*
- Keep it clean. Janitor robot is tired of you messy humans.
If you'd never hear that word on racing TV, don't use it. A colorful metaphor here and there won't hurt, but if your post is filthy, expect to be washed out. Last but not least --- NO BIKINI PICTURES, -- female or male. These pictures usually degenerate into more skin and less bikini, so view them some place else.
- Use good judgment. We welcome your comments, but the following things are not permitted: vulgar or explicit language,name-calling, threats, and any language that insults a person’s race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality,or disability. If you think your post might not fly here, you're probably right.
- PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This includes derogatory, offensive, violent, or otherwise non-friendly statements directly or indirectly targeted at one or more persons, regardless of their membership status with the forum.
- Report a post if you feel that it violates the rules. Click the "Report" link next to the date of the post to bring it to our attention. Do not call out the poster or publicly point out their violation of the rules (also known as mini-modding).
- Feel free to ask a moderator or administrator about any rule of which you're unsure.
- Please consider your username/screenname CAREFULLY. Administration will only alter your username/screenname ONCE.
- If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact (a) member(s) of the administration team. If you do not agree with how the forum is administered, please address this as per the previous statement prior to broadcasting your emotion upon the other members of the forum.
Terms of Service
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. Posting other people's PII (personally identifiable info) directly or indirectly without their authorization is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to social media accounts, names, faces. You agree to not use the Service to sell any product, including race tickets. We are NOT a ticket broker.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.