‘Drunk’ OJ Simpson kicked out of Las Vegas hotel

It was on the news last night but they watered it down. That's more than enough to get his parole violated and his ass punted back to prison where he belongs. But nothing will come of it.
I read where his parole officer tested him and he was clean??????But not much news out there to believe anymore???

I read where his parole officer tested him and he was clean??????But not much news out there to believe anymore???
He may have been within their tolerances "when" and if they really did test him. What mostly got him kicked out was his actions, getting rowdy, breaking glasses, cussing other patrons out etc etc.

The streets are self cleaning ..... he will be back in a cell within 6 months or in a box. Either one suits me just fine

It was on the news last night but they watered it down. That's more than enough to get his parole violated and his ass punted back to prison where he belongs. But nothing will come of it.

Yep .... just being in a bar should be reason enough

you are not to be anywhere where alcohol is served while on probation in Oklahoma, don't know about Navada or where he is on probation from, but whatever, that should get him revoked or at least extended.

He should’ve gotten an education during his last incarceration. Wasted time. Still stupid.
Yeah. Instead of alone in a large cell with all of the amenities they shoulda had him in a regular cell with bubba who don't give a crap about football has beens.

Back
Top Bottom