Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Stewart

• Someone Else

• Total voters
N

Nascar24rainbow

We getting down to the final 10 races in the next teen weeks. It is getting closer and closer to crowning the 2002 Winston Cup champion. Who will it be, one of the two veterans out front, the rookie, the 4 time Winston Cup champion, the hotshoot, or someone out of the top 5 in points.
I'm going with Jeff Gordon because he knows what to do to win a championship since he already has 4. If Gordon doesn't win the title, Mark Martin will. He has been so close to getting that first WC title many times and this might be his year.

The Guy who gets the most points silly,That's the way it's allways been awarded:D

I'll go with Jeff Gordon on this one. I heard he has a new woman who is motivating him to win.

I think Im gonna go with "someone else" Hey it could happen. Rusty, Bill, Rudd, Jarrett and Newman have still got legit chances, but as Pbunch said, its the guy who gets the most points.

Sorry, my crystal ball broke a while back and I haven't had a chance to have it replaced.:rolleyes:

I don't know really but it would be a great race at Homestead if 5 or 6 guys had a chance to win the title.

FWIW, I picked Gord.

Not that he's the one I'd most desire see win. Right now I'd like to see Martin win.

I chose Sterling but am hoping for Mark. It has already been one of the best points races in many years and it will be real interesting to see who turns on the steam for these last races. Regardless of who wins the cup....I love the action!

Kel

I am not a betting man but If I was I would say: Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, or Mark martin. I voted for tony though, I think he can pull it off

:( I would really like to see a Chevy boy win. But I don't think it is gonna happen. So I will have to say Mark Martin.

I think Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Mark Martin and Sterling have a pretty equal shot at winning it all. If I had to pick one, I would say Jeff (obviously my choice), but I would not be at all surprised to see Tony Stewart win it. Stewart was my pick at the beginning of the year, and I have yet to see any concrete proof that I am wrong.

Tony was my pre-season pick too, but Mark has changed my mind. He'll have the points lead by tomorrow night.

I voted for sterling. He has been dodgin bullets left and right all season long. I think he might get on a hot streak soon. He is coming up on places where he runs real well at, places like Charlotte, Talladega, and Rockingham.

Back
Top Bottom