10 Shots of whiskey

F

Flametamer

A man walks into a bar and orders 10 shots of whiskey for himself. The bartender looks at him and says, " Are you out of your mind? I cant give you all that booze, I will end up losing my liquor license."
To that the man replied, "Please, do it for me just this one time, I just found out my son is gay." The bartender gave the guy a hard look and said "OK, but just this one time and that's it, never again."
The man agreed and as fast as the bartender poured the shots the guy slammed them down.
A week later the same guy walked into the same bar and asked the same bartender for 10 more shots of whiskey. The bartender said "Woah, I thought last week we agreed that this was never going to happen again."
The guy replied, "Please do it just one more time for me, I swear this will be the last time........I just found out my other son was gay."
Again the bartender gives the guy a hard look and says, "OK, but this is absolutely the last time." The guy agreed and again he slammed all 10 shots as fast as the bartender could pour them.
A week later the same guy walked into the same bar and asked the same bartender yet again for 10 shots of whiskey. The bartender looked at the guy and said " Christ man, doesnt anyone in your family like women?!!?!!"
The guy says "Yeah, my wife"

Back
Top Bottom