12.51 @ 116 MPH

66mustang

Could have done so much better but the drags was so busy. He only got 6 runs in this time. He had a big scare on his second to last run though. He was going about 120 after to finish line when he went to brake and ... he found out he had NO Brakes! Good thing there was a sand trap at the end because it probably saved him and his car. He ended up sideways and said he came soooo close to flipping it. The track officials didn't even know he had gone off coarse. They were sending other racecars out on the track. His last run he let of early because he was still scared. We went home after that. At least he posted a better ET time than last time.

Drag Radials and some suspension changes on the Cal Trak bars. I have never seen my brother get that scared. His eyes were all red and he said he could taste his heart.

Hey, this is spencer, the guy who owns the mustang, is anyone there?

Hey, this is Tyler (Spencer's brother). He decided to use my profile!

Hey guys, keep us updated on the Mustang. Where ya reckon you can peg the ET?

Btw, got to drive a friend of a friends pro street Chevelle tonight. Street legal here, 518 CI Chevy, Torque Flite, 4:86 gears, tubbed and tubed, single stage nitrous. Has turned high 9's.

Haven't had my butt in a race seat in years. Had a Blast!!!

Yeah 71, but they wouldn't let me hit the nitrous last night.

The guy who jsut got the car about a month or so ago and is a tad jittery about cutting it loose yet. They asked me to come and watch the launches because he kept getting it sideways. Did a little air pressure and ladder bar work and talked 'em into letting me run it three passes to try and find a good launch number (heh -heh). Best ET was 10:68 w/out the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom