15 years

Hell, it's been so long I forgot her user name. I think her real name was Tiffany. Seems like her user name had Civic in it and she was from out west somewhere. Been years ago.

The ban story is funny to me, me and a buddy I got to join did "spam" up the place one night.

Paul is the reason I joined, he found me on AIM or a chatroom and told me about the place.

Hell, it's been so long I forgot her user name. I think her real name was Tiffany. Seems like her user name had Civic in it and she was from out west somewhere. Been years ago.

The ban story is funny to me, me and a buddy I got to join did "spam" up the place one night.

Paul is the reason I joined, he found me on AIM or a chatroom and told me about the place.
Paul was a good dude

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Going to be 15 years for me coming up on June 14. There was a bunch of us who joined up that day. @97forever was one of them. That was right around the time of the implosion of ThatsRacin and the start of the Great Migration to this place.

You came over then to didn't you? I know you had a different nic but can't remember it.

Edit: Was it 4Xchampion or something to that effect?
Yeah, it was 4xchampncountin. Thanks for remembering

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just dropped in for a little time. In November it will be 15 for me as well. Haven't posted much for some time now, working long hours. Now I'm retired and having loads of fun.
HOLY ****. Nice to see you!!! Congrats on the retirement
May 11th I hit 14 years

Back
Top Bottom