1st Photo of Fox's Hollywood Hotel for next year

barelypure

Spectator
vidbay-com_bubbas-highrise.jpg

Can't you just imaging this being set up at Daytona? It should give an outstanding view of the track. :eek:

Barely,
Looks like home of the Flying Walinski's..............or about normal for the Daytona infield.

Boogity Boogity,Looks like a good place for DW,and the crew.:p

now that looks like somethin you would see in the back mountains in tennesee, by a lake that floods out often or somethin:p

Looks like a mighty fine deer stand to me! LOL

Actually it probably would make a good Hollywood Hotel --- DW would never visit because he'd have to climb all those steps.

*bad TRL, bad girl*

Actually. Abooja, it belongs to Lil'E. He is going to loan it to Fox for their Hollywood Hotel. He's moving up to a 48 foot single wide with aluminum skirting. :p

hey man yall jacked my shack----but i guess yall could borrow it for daytona but bring the popcorn and the gag for jaws mouth!!! lol

How can you guys lie like that...dont take the blame. My little single room trailer is nothing to laugh at...after all how would you like it? Now no more of this foolishness.

The sad thing is I could really see that being the next Hollywood Hotel. It would actually be a good view at the track.

Why of course not Walrus. Do you have any idea of how much that COST!!! It was unbelievable...im still paying for it today.

Back
Top Bottom