2 Horse Race Now?

H

Highboy90

With two races left and a bad day for Tony Stewart (actually, he did well considering) costing him alomost half the points lead because of a surprisingly ill handling car, would it be safe to say that it's a "2 horse race" now between Stewart and Martin?

I think so! Tony did a good job salvaging as many points as he could.

& Mark drove his butt off

That sux for Johnson, pun intended.

It's definitely down to two cars for the championship now. It was surprising seeing Tony Stewart run that bad, but I doubt we're going to see that happen again. Martin is doing what he needs to do, and this championship still is not over.

Yeah, I think it has been for a few races now.

Johnson just doesn't have the experience to do it.

2 car race. Tony just has a nice head start. We'll see if Martin can cut into the lead by 40 or 50 more to make Homestead real interesting.

Two flat tracks to go.......will be real interesting!! I'm pulling for Tony, but if Mark pulls it off, it'll happen at Homestead!! Best points race I've seen, ever.!!:)

Mark could pull one out of the hat. But I think Tony has done stolen his rabbit.

Should be interesting when all the pieces come together this weekend.I think Tony will crack under the pressure if he has any problems at all in the next 2 races.If he has a perfect car,and a little luck he should lock it up in Phoenix.;)

Tony, crack under pressure. I doubt that. He's been under pressure recently anyways. Running for the championship is nothing new to Tony.

Slip, perhaps. Crack. Not gonna happen! :)

Originally posted by Highboy90
Tony, crack under pressure. I doubt that. He's been under pressure recently anyways. Running for the championship is nothing new to Tony.  

Slip, perhaps. Crack. Not gonna happen! :)

Considering he's won a title in about every form of racing he's been in, I don't see him cracking! If Martin's gonna win it, he'll have to earn it for sure. Stewart cracking? NO WAY! Go Smoke, drive it like ya stole it!

Back
Top Bottom