2003 Chevy Diecast

fergy1370

Team Owner
Have any of you seen any 2003 Chevies? Absolutely horrid. Looks like an Opal form the 70's.....The front end is slanted way too far.......I guess Action just wanted to hurry and get them out and once again, no worry about the detail.

But they know that collectors will snatch them up as soon as they hit the shelves..

I am actually waiting on the Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson 2003 actions. I got them both on ebay for pretty decent prices so if they don't look all that great at least i didn't break the bank. I just hope the diecast makers take a chill pill on Johnson cars this year. I bought 29 of his 2001's and 2002 1/24's from Action, Team Caliber and Racing Champions. So i need a break this year. :rolleyes:

Fergy, please say your making a joke. I have some on pre-order and was hoping for a little better quality this year. guess I should not be suprised.

I have cars from All three Earnhardts, Park, D.Waltrip , Sadler, Harvick, Stewart, Schrader, Petty, and a complete set of dirt and sprint cars. then the Fire Engines and vintage cars, the first gears, I am also a model builder. dang it Fergy, you just made me realize I have a serious addiction here and now my wife is threatening to send me to the Henry Ford Clinic! :p

Originally posted by Flametamer@Feb 19 2003, 06:00 PM
I have cars from All three Earnhardts, Park, D.Waltrip , Sadler, Harvick, Stewart, Schrader, Petty, and a complete set of dirt and sprint cars. then the Fire Engines and vintage cars, the first gears, I am also a model builder. dang it Fergy, you just made me realize I have a serious addiction here and now my wife is threatening to send me to the Henry Ford Clinic! :p
Hey man, where's the best place to get some fire engine diecast?

Well, e-bay has a ton. look in the first gear section, along with code3 and corgi. there are some really nice new rigs out recently. but be carefull, this is a habit you wont be able to break! :wacko:

Originally posted by fergy1370@Feb 19 2003, 08:42 PM
See if you can get a two-for one deal! :D
Ah, they wont take me, something about admiting you have a problem first. I dont have a problem, just a bunch of small cars! B)

Originally posted by 66mustang@Feb 19 2003, 09:23 PM
first gear?
First Gear is a mnfg. from Peosta Iowa. they make several different die-cast products and Fire App. is one of thier larger groups. they also make just about any kind of truck you could want. very good quality.

"Have any of you seen any 2003 Chevies? Absolutely horrid."

Hey Fergy,

Couldn't agree more. Funny thing is, Action originally delayed the release of the 2003 Monte Carlo's because the first mold they created was even worse that the one we ended up with. :bleh:

Gene

Back
Top Bottom