2003 DuPont Chevrolet Monte Carlo

• Thread starter Nascar24rainbow
  • Start date
N

Nascar24rainbow

I just found a picture of Jeff Gordon's car for the 2003 season. It is the same as this year except for the new templetes. The only other difference is Lowe's is not on the back quarter-panel of the car.

I hope they are going to work on those lights. They just don't look right.

Not bad. Not as cool as Harvick's scheme next year, but not bad.

the nose of the Chevy looks like ****.....i cant stand it

makes the car look like its 30ft long

Originally posted by DEIfan
the nose of the Chevy looks like ****.....i cant stand it

makes the car look like its 30ft long

You'll get used to it. I hated the Dodge at first, but got used to it and now it looks pretty good to me.:)

i also dont like the lights, i think the pontiac lights look awsome on that package, but i think the chevy's need to do alittle work on them

I light the way the Fords and Dodges look too. Those GM cars look like they kinda stretched the front out and the decals got longer. Its prettu ugly but I guess I'll get used to it. Harvick's paint job isn't that cool in my opinion. They could have done better.

I think Harvick's paint scheme is much much more better than It is now.

I probably am the only person that thinks his paint job now is better than next years.

I wonder how much Lowe's paid for that spot? Probably more than half the teams get for a full time sponsor

I like harvicks car this year better than next years!! I also like the 2003 Pontaic, but not the chevy. I know they are about the same but just the lights and the grill on the Pontaic is better.

Back
Top Bottom