2004 Taurus

H

hooty3

Could some of you more tech savy folks tell me what the changes are?...been lookin at pics and dont see it.. :wacko:

I thought it would look like a totally new design...

The only pic I have been able to see is that on Jayski! The only change i see is that the grill went from oval to a rectangle. I have not seen a shot of the rear of the car which also got a change. Have you seen any pics of the new truck?

04taurus300.jpg

04F-150b-300.jpg

Here is the truck which will actaully change in production this year or next! Looks like the dodge a little

big difference in the truck(my dad is getting the street version..lol)....but taurus looks same to me....oh well..somethin must be different enuff for them to do it...

The headlight decals on the 04 Ford look a bit bigger, thats one of the changes besides the grille. I'm not sure if I can tell from here, I dont know if they kicked the nose out a lil further

Look at the picture carefully. There is a lip on the front bumper just below the headlights. Simaliar to the Monte Carlo but not as noticable. The rear end looks longer and smoother to me as well.

Taurus street car - can't say. Race car - makes no difference with the common templates. Each car that will race next year is essentially the same.

PB is right, the front end of the F-150 looks more like a Dodge, similar to what WC did this year...the only diff on the Taurus that I see is the grill.

Back on the F-150..it is totally different than the street version of the F-150 & it looks in no way like the street Dodge Ram.

Back
Top Bottom