2010 IndyCar Broadcast Schedule

D

DanicaFan

schedule.jpg

I hate versus. Or rather I hate that IRL chose to air all but 5 races on a channel that few Americans get anymore.

Im also wondering why ABC isnt showing the Texas race right after the Indy 500. I figured they would want to try and gather the largest possible audience after the 500 like in the past.

Im also wondering why ABC isnt showing the Texas race right after the Indy 500. I figured they would want to try and gather the largest possible audience after the 500 like in the past.

ABC just doesnt give a crap about the IRL. They proved that a few years back when they cut off the last 10 laps of a race at Michagan to show news.

ABC just doesnt give a crap about the IRL. They proved that a few years back when they cut off the last 10 laps of a race at Michagan to show news.

ABC did that last year with the Phoenix Chase race. With 30 laps to go they cut away to show reruns of America's Funniest Home Videos.

ABC did that last year with the Phoenix Chase race. With 30 laps to go they cut away to show reruns of America's Funniest Home Videos.

ESPN cares about football, not auto racing.

Because racing requires two balls!
jet.gif

And college football, little league world series, college basketball, the news, and every other cotton picking broadcast that has pre-empted drag racing or over-ran NASCAR, only takes one ball.

And college football, little league world series, college basketball, the news, and every other cotton picking broadcast that has pre-empted drag racing or over-ran NASCAR, only takes one ball.

Funny how ESPeeN treats Drag Racing and talks about the need for diversity in motorsports when drag racing is the most diverse sport in America.

In what other sport have a black man and a woman won in the same year on the same stage?

NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, College Football, etc. don't let women and men play on the same field. Hell, neither does the Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom