2012 Daytona Media Day interview times.

FenderBumper

The "good old days" ??
The 2012 NASCAR season officially kicks off Thursday at Daytona International Speedway with Media Day. There are more than 40 drivers scheduled to address the media and NASCAR.COM will stream the interviews live beginning at 8 a.m. ET. Here is an hour-by-hour breakdown of who is scheduled to appear.

8 A.M TO 9 A.M.
Greg Biffle, Kurt Busch, Jamie McMurray, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ty Dillon, Jimmie Johnson and Trevor Bayne.

9 A.M. TO 10 A.M.
Austin Dillon, Parker Kilgerman, Joey Logano, Sam Hornish Jr., Casey Mears, Brad Keselowski, Dave Blaney, Cole Whitt, Johnny Sauter and Regan Smith.

10 A.M. TO 11 A.M.
Travis Pastrana, Mark Martin, Robby Gordon, James Buescher, Nelson Piquet, Ron Hornaday and Juan Montoya.

11 A.M. TO 11:30 A.M.
Danica Patrick and Paul Menard (Good grouping. Menard barely speaks, and Danica needs 10 minutes to explain how she got dressed).

12:30 P.M. TO 1 P.M.
A.J. Allmendinger, Kevin Harvick, David Gilliland and Matt Kenseth.

1 P.M. TO 2 P.M.
Carl Edwards, Scott Speed, Tony Stewart, Aric Almirola, David Ragan, Martin Truex Jr., J.J. Yeley and Jeff Gordon.

2 P.M. TO 3 P.M.
Bobby Labonte, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Elliott Sadler, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer and Michael Waltrip.

3 P.M. TO 4 P.M.
Marcos Ambrose, Jeff Burton, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kasey Kahne.

Yeah, I'm excited about any little nascar thing lately.

I watch this stuff every week during the season.
Certain drivers are entertaining or interesting. It's a pretty good list this year. A few of those drivers are becoming more outspoken lately. I expect Kurt to be one of the entertaining drivers. He's real happy and joking around.

Media day tent.....​
fa224a14589911e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Brad's entertaining in a goofy way. Dale calls it a herky jerky personality. I like when he thinks too much and talks himself down a blind alley.

I keep hoping Ward Burton will come back, if they would pair him up with Marcos Ambrous and Juan Montoya in a 1 hour interveiw...I'd Buy Tickets!

I just hate all the yip yap. Either race, start a fist fight, show up with an eye candy babe, or please be boring drivers quietly.

I dont want to know their favorite color, TV show, pet, or if they can dance.
Aside from the beautiful women and children to be nice to, it really must be the pits to have to act like you are everybodys pal.

J am no Kurt Busch fan, but if got all chainsaw(y) and cut up the press tables I would reconsider.

We need some uncouth drivers who are rednecks, obstinate, pains, and farters. Rednecks are more interesting than corporate brown nosers....

I will be ok once the season starts.

Settle down now! Settle down, as long as the rain stays away, tonight will relieve your pain.

Thanks dp. Lots of candid pics. It's funny how people come across in some of those shots. Lets play Roschard.

JJ- sleepy.
Joey - deer
Mark - Psycho
Montoya - confused
Dillon - Elvis
Mears - comatose
Hornish - lost
Blaney - funny
Pastrana - crazy

Monica Palumbo is no longer Miss Sprint Cup? How the heck did I miss that news :(

It looks like they are cloning them now. Poor Monica didn't fit the mold. Who was that guy who was so gung-ho for blond hair and blue eyes? ;)

It looks like they are cloning them now. Poor Monica didn't fit the mold. Who was that guy who was so gung-ho for blond hair and blue eyes? ;)

Probably Hugh Heffners brother. :booya:

Damn blonds. They look like the stero type of something. Oh! The doublemint girls, just shabby. Yeah.

Probably Hugh Heffners brother. :booya:

Damn blonds. They look like the stero type of something. Oh! The doublemint girls, just shabby. Yeah.

They did pick one with black eyes, but there isn't much variety there. I have a feeling that the one on the left will be gone soon.

Naw, she has an under-the-table relationship with Brian. Im just saying.

Back
Top Bottom