2014 ARCA Racing Series Schedule

toledo47

Team Owner
So, they have not announced the whole schedule yet. Here is what is out there.
Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014

Daytona International Speedway

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mobile International Speedway

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Salem Speedway

Sunday, May 18, 2013

Toledo Speedway

Sunday, June 1, 2014

New Jersey Motorsports Park

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pocono Raceway

Friday, June 13, 2014

Michigan International Speedway

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Elko Speedway

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Chicagoland Speedway

Friday, August 1, 2014

Pocono Raceway

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Madison International Speedway

Monday, Sept. 1, 2014

DuQuoin State Fairgrounds

Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014

Salem Speedway

Friday, Sept. 19, 2014

Kentucky Speedway

Friday, Oct. 3, 2014

Kansas Speedway

Tracks from last season that have not been announced are Talladega, Road America, Winchester, Berlin and Iowa.

Iowa and Road America wont be back according to 2014 schedules that they've released. Talladega has got to be ARCA's 2nd biggest race of the year so it'll be back.
I'd be pretty surprised to see Berlin and Winchester gone. Especially Berlin, it's been on the schedule for so many years consecutively. Winchester has fallen on and off of the schedule over the years, but its a good market for Menard's so its a pretty safe bet. The whole thing should be out soon. Any bets on what the replacement tracks will be? I could see Memphis happening, just reopened with an ARCA/CRA Super Series race, ARCA racing series could be a big get for them. Besides that i have no idea. Gateway to run the day before the NASCAR trucks??

Sounds good. Any idea what drivers are running next season?

I have not seen an announcement, but i'd say Frank Kimmel is a pretty sure thing. #25 Justin Boston is confirmed full time. Other good drivers, i don't think i've heard any confirmed full time. Maryeve Dufault is running fulltime , but she isnt going to be good... They only had 4 good fulltime drivers this year (Kimmel, Boston, Mingus, Hessert), there were other crappy drivers full time (Milka..) most of the good competition in the races was part timers, and usually there is not much in the way of big announcements ahead of time for part timers. They usually just show up on entry lists.

Back
Top Bottom