2014 Indycar Detroit Grand Prix - Belle Isle

Giggity!
We don't need a new thread for this one, do we?

Will Power would tear Simon Pagenaud a new one. EVERYTHING in Australia will kill you.

Penske team orders? I couldn't care less.
Way to go Helio!

Just started this race. ******* Will Power. Such a piece of ****.

Hell yeah Helio! Sucks for Graham after that awesome finish yesterday.

I use to like Power but it seems like every week he is causing problems.... and he always ends up with a good finish afterwards.

Bout time for JPM to retire, finished 12th and 13th while his teammates swept the weekend

lotta action .......enjoyed.
lotta mileage on remote .....between dover snoozefest.
lookin forward ta nbc coverage.

Just started this race. ******* Will Power. Such a piece of ****.
I like Will Power, but I bet all of the bad karma will accumulate and bite him in the ass while in championship contention at Fontana as usual.

I thought both of the races were pretty great. I'm thinking about going up to Detroit next year for the two races. My son and I are discussing going to Lexington to the mid Ohio in a couple months. I'm only about 160 miles from Lexington and about 235 miles/4 hours from Detroit. I have such a great time following Indycar.

I like Will Power, but I bet all of the bad karma will accumulate and bite him in the ass while in championship contention at Fontana as usual.

I used to pull for him. Someone who constantly gets shafted at the end of the season, I also like how pessimistic he is.

I'm over watching his dirty tactics, especially how he defends himself afterwards everytime.

Congrats to Helio!

I used to pull for him.

I like him too but he is a dirty driver. Somebody always seems to end up in the wall or with a wrecked car when racing near him on a street course and then he pretends like he knows nothing about it.

I'm a Power fan but I can see why some don't like him. I love his aggressiveness, just think he takes it too far on occasion

I'm starting to worry that these smaller fields are leading us back to the spread out, caution free racing of the early 2000s. With that said, Detroit is random, sometimes fun, sometimes terrible. Texas should be good.

Detroit GP estimates that the combined 3-day attendance was 110,000. Obviously, some people went all three days (ergo, counted three times), but still a pretty impressive number.

Back
Top Bottom