2014 IndyCar Testing Schedule?

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Last year on the IndyCar website, I found a PDF that listed all the tests for the 2013 schedule, including manufacturer tests and open tests and which teams had committed to participating. Anybody find a similar list for 2014?

I saw this on their site (figure you probably did too, but just in case) but no solid sched. I dug around Racer.com and Marshall Pruett's tweets a bit, but haven't found anything yet.

"INDYCAR announced that full-season IndyCar Series teams are permitted a total of 18 testing days, with the opportunity for bonus days, through the 2014 season finale at Auto Club Speedway.
The days can be used in any combination of engine manufacturer tests, team tests, Open Tests, straight line and full-sized wind tunnel tests.

Open Tests will be held at three venues that host 2014 IndyCar Series events:
• Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Ala., will be the site of spring training on March 17 and March 18 for the second consecutive year. Spring training is mandatory for all Leaders Circle entrants.
• The newly modified Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course will be open on April 30 in advance of the inaugural Grand Prix of Indianapolis on May 8-10.
• The 2-mile Auto Club Speedway oval will again be the site of an Open Test on Aug. 27 in advance of the 500-mile season finale under the lights."

http://www.indycar.com/News/2013/11/11-13-Testing-regulations-for-2013-2014

Back
Top Bottom