2014 NHRA US Nationals

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
Time for the biggest and original NHRA national event. :)

Sarge is tied with Bob Glidden for most Indy wins at 9. Think he has a chance at #10 this weekend?

Aaaa yes, NHRA. The most brutal racing invented. Nothing like a good blast of nitro to tear up your eyes and clear your nostils. Gotta love it.
Sarge has a chance and is over do for a big win. I be a AA/FC fan, John Foce is my choice. I was a fan of his way back in the day of his exhibition times. Poor old boy couldn't buy a win on a bye run, but I stuck with him. My buddies laughed and said I couldn't pick winner. I still get the last laugh every time we get together. I'll root for Sarge, Force and Erica. No crashes, explosions but a lot of close side by side ast runs.

Hey Alexis, you want your first US Nationals title? You only have to beat the 16-time Funny Car champion to do it.

Big Daddy's old dragster doesn't' look like it would go 100 mph!

I never knew Alexis' dad was the John Paul guy lol. No wonder they can afford to go funny car racing.

ALEXIS DEJORIA! WOW!!! Shades of Jimmie Johnson. First time anyone ever heard of her, it was when she walked away from a violent crash at Englishtown. Now, she's a winner of the US Nationals.

So what. All you have to do in one of those things is point it straight, hit a button, close your eyes and hope for the best. :rolleyes: o_O

So what. All you have to do in one of those things is point it straight, hit a button, close your eyes and hope for the best. :rolleyes: o_O
Of all the people on here, I'd expect you to be near the bottom of that list who would say something like that, Johali.

I never knew Alexis' dad was the John Paul guy lol. No wonder they can afford to go funny car racing.
Her dad was the pope?

The pope had daughter?

The vatican is financing an NHRA Funny Car team?

****** love NHRA drag racing. Dejoria beat force at the light.. so awesome.

I wish Ashley Force Hood would come back, after hearing she whipped Courtney's ass in practice lol.

[/quote]
ALEXIS DEJORIA! WOW!!! Shades of Jimmie Johnson. First time anyone ever heard of her, it was when she walked away from a violent crash at Englishtown. Now, she's a winner of the US Nationals.

Alexis was very lucky to make it out of that crash without a scratch. When her chutes hit it pulled the mounting brackets right off of the rearend housing which allowed gear oil to spray on to her rear brakes... and to make a bad situation worse Englishtown has one of the shortest shutdowns on the tour and there are a lot of trees right past the second catch net. I will never forget how excited her dad was when we upgraded her license in Del Worshams nitro car a few years later in Ennis Tx. Alexis, is an awesome girl and she just loves racing... You would never know that she is the heiress to billions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom