2014 Singapore Grand Prix - Marina Bay

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Time for one of my least favorite tracks, only like it in F1 2013, but i will watch like always
Go Nico !!! :punkrocke

f101_16539203.jpg

I'm looking forward to it. Tough track, tight racing, one of only two true night races on the calendar. I expect a safety car or two to mix things up.

I like it. F1 doesn't have countless street courses like IndyCar so it's nice to see one once and a while.

I'm not a fan of street racing. I don't know what the course is but the picture looks like a figure 8 track.

I was watching FP2 earlier today and there's a massive difference between the soft and super-soft tires.

Should be a good race tomorrow, the Mercedes are not a lot faster than everyone else, tires will be important

I like watching all types of races. I love watching the street races. Probably more than the ovals. The Indy 500 would be an exception, maybe. But I love to see the cars racing through the streets of places like (F1's) Monte Carlo, (Indycar's) Long Beach and St. Petersburg, Florida.

St. Petersburg's race is probably my favorite of all. I love to go down early and watch them assemble the track, the stands and the garages. I think people like to sit out on their balconies and watch the races in the streets below. It kind of reminds me of the people who sit on the rooftops in Chicago and watch the Cubs' baseball games. I think people like to sit alongside the tracks and watch the races, too.
So, I like the street races. They are really a challenge.

Lewis! :punkrocke Amazing after all the adversity he's faced this year he finally has the points lead

Pretty good race. Hate it for Jenson.

I take back everything I ever said about Vettel. I genuinely feel sorry for him. Struggled all year but continues to be humble (at least in public) Good result today though. In my eyes, his struggles this year do not discredit his championships.

Interesting race. Nico has to be bummed!

When Nico's car wouldn't start I wondered if the team leveled the field playing favorites. That doesn't make sense to me but sometimes F1 teams do things that don't make sense.

Good thing Mercedes built a fast car, because their reliability and pit stops are fairly common issues. Hopefully they can get it together by Sochi with the championship basically deadlocked now; I'd hate to see the title decided by who has fewer mechanical failures.

Pretty good race. Hate it for Jenson.

I take back everything I ever said about Vettel. I genuinely feel sorry for him. Struggled all year but continues to be humble (at least in public) Good result today though. In my eyes, his struggles this year do not discredit his championships.
A lot of people exaggerate how poorly he's done this year. He's had way more issues with the car than Ricciardo has and Ricciardo is an amazing talent.

A lot of people exaggerate how poorly he's done this year. He's had way more issues with the car than Ricciardo has and Ricciardo is an amazing talent.

Very true. It's very weird that Daniel has had very little to no problems with his car but Vettel has had a handful.

What happened to the game? I must have missed it this week.
:(

Back
Top Bottom