2016 British Grand Prix = Silverstone

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Time again for the next Grand Prix. Hamilton will be going for 3 in a row at Silverstone. Will be interesting to see what happens between Nico and Lewis.
Go Nico, Riccardo, and Ferrari !!!!
formula-1-british-grand-prix-silverstone.jpg

Nico is going to get boo'd a LOT being that it's Lewis's home track and coming off of last weekend's drama. I think Nico cracks under the pressure and makes a huge mistake again.

What did the team owner mean when he said he would impose team orders? How does that affect how they race each other?

For example, would they say driver A, let driver B pass you or we'll park you? The pit thing I get.

That's hillarious.

You would suspend one of your driver and hamper the chances of winning a championship. Real genius move. :rolleyes:

I hope something like this happens so Vettel can sweep in and win the championship.

Hamilton is a speed god. The guy can drive.

F1 it's like an antimotorsport, with all the dumb things they say about anything remotely exciting about it
This is the exact reason I became a Kvyat fan. There's too much BS in F1 at the moment.

This race was pretty racy.

Nico's team continues to make unforced errors. His team definetely ralayed information to Nico so that will probably end up in some sort of penalty.

Still think that rule is dumb af.

Jesus christ, these two dudes hate each other so bad. Nico is looking at Hamilton like you little ****wit. Awkward as hell. Haha

That race had everything except a battle for the lead. That half the race battle between Nico and Max was way fun

That was a fun race.

Force India continues to trend up.

Williams and Ferrari were terrible, trending down.

No problem with Nicos penalty today.
But it is interesting after the way Verstappen got away with blocking Kimi.
Kid does what he wants, and others get punished for doing something similar.

Back
Top Bottom