2016 European Grand Prix = Baku

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Time for the so called "European" Grand Prix. I hope for it to be a good race, but I don't have very high hopes. But as always go Nico, Riccardo and Ferrari !!!!

ClBGNWeVAAAvlB4.jpg

Is this a new venue added this year?

Looks more like a fantasy track. What's with all the openings in some of the straights? Looks dangerous to me.
I'm guessing the track hadn't been completely shut down yet, the cross streets might still be in use for traffic.

Holy sh!t, is this supposed to be raceable?

Looks more like a fantasy track. What's with all the openings in some of the straights? Looks dangerous to me.
Was part of that turn a castle wall?

That track looks really dangerous. Hopefully we have a safe and competitive race.

Holy cow, now that is a street circuit. Awesome to watch. Hopefully the safety whining turns out to be unwarranted. It looks dodgy in a few spots, but hard for me to judge on TV. I always hate street courses, except this one.

I still dislike the current F1 cars, and the competitive imbalance, and most of all I dislike the philosophy of F1 over the past decade or longer... But I'm really looking forward to seeing this race.

Hamilton is choking so badly in qualifying. Might not even make it to the last round.

Yeah, that 8-11 complex is a real bitch to get through.

For such a simplistic layout, it's been quite easy to nip drivers in the ass all weekend. If the race is any better, Baku just might be a mainstay on the calendar.

Very, very interesting track.

LOL

sh!t, you weren't kidding, @Reck.

The meltdown is real.

He literally locked up and went off track in every single qualifying section . Overall a good 4 or 5 times.

Good bet he won't make it to the end tomorrow. Starting 9th or 10th here you might just want to fly home.

Well that session had a bit of everything. I was hoping one of Gene's cars would make it to Q3 but it is what it is.

Without question Mercedes had to sabatoge Hamilton's car, into today's spin cycle. The recent

HOT

streak, just too much for the jealous Lords to handle.

I like the circuit it is fast, tight and it has an incredible amount of character for a first race. But it has lots confined space, I could see a massive pile up. I hope I am wrong, especially when it is open wheel and open ****pit cars

I hate how this is being called the "European" Grand Prix. I couldn't show you on a map where this country is.
Race starts around 9, on NBCSN

These guys are being exceptionally disciplined.

I would have thought there would be a couple of incidents by now.

If Vettel only 1 stops he could win this, just depends if he can keep the gap between him and Nico around 20 seconds

Back
Top Bottom