2016 NBA Playoffs

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Pretty snoozy so far, although I expect things to get much more interesting starting in the second round. LeBron and the Cavs against Miami in the ECF would be pretty crazy and the Spurs/Warriors/Clips/Thunder matchups should all be great contests.

The really good teams are just so much better than everyone else this year. We're headed for another Golden State-Cleveland Finals.

The really good teams are just so much better than everyone else this year. We're headed for another Golden State-Cleveland Finals.
If Curry's ankle issues linger the West should be wide open. I can see any of the top four winning that conference (although OKC always chokes) but the Warriors are certainly the favorite right now.

Cleveland hasn't been particularly impressive against Detroit so far. I think the Heat could give them a run. But, betting against LeBron in the Eastern playoffs is always hard to do.

Celtics, Blazers, and Hornets have all come back from 0-2 to tie the series. Things are starting to pick up.

I wouldn't mind seeing OKC or the Warriors going all the way. **** everyone in the East.

Cleveland is under the radar. Playing great defense and Kyrie and K Love are playing great right now. If Curry is hurt they have a chance otherwise they'll have to settle for conference champs again

Cleveland is under the radar. Playing great defense and Kyrie and K Love are playing great right now. If Curry is hurt they have a chance otherwise they'll have to settle for conference champs again

They'll get crushed by The Warriors or the Spurs.

How many times are we going to have the same discussion just to see the same results?

Cleveland is a safe bet for the Finals but they'll get destroy there. I will put money on that bet if you want.

They'll get crushed by The Warriors or the Spurs.

How many times are we going to have the same discussion just to see the same results?

Cleveland is a safe bet for the Finals but they'll get destroy there. I will put money on that bet if you want.

A healthy Irving and Love are going to make them tough. I would not say that they are going to be as "easy" to beat like last year. They were banged up to hell last year, I really think those two being there is going to make Cleveland the team to beat... Possibly that is.

A healthy Irving and Love are going to make them tough. I would not say that they are going to be as "easy" to beat like last year. They were banged up to hell last year, I really think those two being there is going to make Cleveland the team to beat... Possibly that is.

Welcome back, Kiante.

How's being in the reserves going? Everything going good? Glad to have you back.

Welcome back, Kiante.

How's being in the reserves going? Everything going good? Glad to have you back.

Amazing to be honest, its been great and I have about another six months here in Mississippi. I'm enjoying every single day I'm here. A lot of work to be done, but at the same time plenty of fun to be had.

Holy crap. The Spursr destroyed OKC in a matter of minutes.

Best half I've seen them play.

Just Kawhi and LMA combined outscored the Thunder in the first half.

Too many isolation plays and I have never seen pick and roll defense that atrocious. Especially when Enes Kanter and Ibaka were in the game together. If I was OKC, I would trade Ibaka over the off-season. He's such an overrated defender and what makes it worse is that he's primarily a jumpshooter.

No post play past Kanter and Durant. Make Westbrook post up Parker or Green if they switch. That was embarassing for them.

13133122_10100236369186811_4137839002786847685_n.jpg

Terrible.

But on the bright side, this was Thuders at their best and only won by 1. That's only good news for the Spurs.

That was an offensive foul.

Wow, the refs missed that badly.
Yeah, and Kawhi Leonard should have been called for a foul for the handful of jersey he had on that play that would have given the Thunder two shots and the ball back but no one is pointing that out. He even chased the guy clear out of bounds and back up the court yanking on his jersey the whole time knowing that the refs just aren't going to make a call on the last play.

Manu had also stepped over the line while guarding the inbound. That whole sequence was pretty much a free-for-all.

Holy **** Kyle Lowry just hit one from around halfcourt to send Raps-Heat into OT.

What a ****** job the refs have done this year. They're missing a **** ton of calls in these playoffs. Disgrace.

Curry is everything to the Warriors. Without him they're just another team anyone can beat.

Says a lot about Curry.

Curry is everything to the Warriors. Without him they're just another team anyone can beat.

Says a lot about Curry.
I wouldn't say that, at least not yet. They still beat Houston (yes, they're a dumpster fire) 4-1 and are up 2-1 on Portland. I'd expect them to advance still, but I don't think they can beat San Antonio without him. But this year's Spurs are also one of the greatest teams of all-time.

It'll be interesting if Steph can't play late in this series. Portland has been great at home and almost stole Game 2 at Oakland.

It'll be interesting if Steph can't play late in this series. Portland has been great at home and almost stole Game 2 at Oakland.

It's been competitive for sure.

Never saw this coming. Blazers are very underpowered. After losing Aldridge, Batum, Wesley Matthews and Lopez this team got decimated. That they are here is a miracle.

Spurs piss me off.

They play so great but when they play like trash, they commit.

Spurs piss me off.

They play so great but when they play like trash, they commit.

They were flat because OKC were actually moving off-ball. Other players stepped up tonight for them, Durant was just unconscious tonight and that was a glimpse of that MVP level version of him, and using their athleticism to wear down San Antonio. Speeding up the pace of the game with older bodies, but I honestly expect San Antonio to win at home.

They are just that good there.

They were flat because OKC were actually moving off-ball. Other players stepped up tonight for them, Durant was just unconscious tonight and that was a glimpse of that MVP level version of him, and using their athleticism to wear down San Antonio. Speeding up the pace of the game with older bodies, but I honestly expect San Antonio to win at home.

They are just that good there.

Doesn't help that Duncan is done. He barely contributes anymore.

I thought Pop was resting him throughout the season to keep him prime for the playoffs but so far that hasn't really happened.

The games he's played have been so so bad.

When OKC gets out and runs they almost can't be stopped. Doesn't help that Durant has ridiculous height and length and can hit some ridiculous contested shots as he did last night.

Three out of four Raps-Heat games go to OT. This one's going 7, I think.

Curry sighting in Portland.

I'll be surprised if GS can pull this off without Livingston. Which was an awful ejection, by the way.

I don't follow basketball but how freakin long do these playoffs last???

Spurs are pathetic.

Enjoy the off season.

Back
Top Bottom