2016 Spanish Grand Prix = Circuit de Catalunya

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Time again for F1. This time the goes to Europe for the 1st time this season, will Nico win his 8th in a row? I hope so.
Go Nico, Riccardo, and Ferrari !!!

79cf2-montmelo.jpg

Come on Jenson!!! If you don't win :eek: then let it be Rosberg!!

You know, like the other 3 races this year he conveniently had problems preventing him from actually racing Nico on a level playing field!

I'm still not very accepting of the Red Bull swap, but I hope Max does well.

Still think Kyvat should be in that car.

Nico is a piece of ****. Mental case idiot.

Poor poor Lewis sabotaged again by his team. Give Mercedes credit though, paying him 50M a year to camouflage the sabatage is brilliant.
Who could ever imagine such brilliance.

Lewis had a pretty good start, but Nico got around him on the first corner. Nico drafted off of Lewis and took first from Lewis, but as Alonso said four years ago. "You always have to leave the space!"

I really think Nico was going to win this though, his form has been that good.

Lewis had a pretty good start, but Nico got around him on the first corner. Nico drafted off of Lewis and took first from Lewis, but as Alonso said four years ago. "You always have to leave the space!"

I really think Nico was going to win this though, his form has been that good.
Lewis didn't cover the inside of the second turn. Big mistake.

HAHAHA

As if it isn't more obvious where loyalties lies Lauda lays blame on Hamilton. Yea...

Niki Lauda blamed Lewis...ouch. Is Niki The Saboteur?

That's ****ked up. What is he part owner? Don't know how you can put blame on one guy instead of just saying it was just a racing incident. Is like they want to isolate Hamilton.

This is like Hendrick saying yeah I blame Jeff for wrecking Jimmie.

Way to remain neutral Lauda.

That's ****ked up. What is he part owner? Don't know how you can put blame on one guy instead of just saying it was just a racing incident. Is like they want to isolate Hamilton.

That's just Niki though, he's not afraid to point the finger when it comes time to. Its not biased at all, things happen within the team. Lewis earned pole yesterday and he has a brand new MGU-K system designed for his car to stop those issues from occuring.

Mercedes supports both Lewis and Nico, to think they are being biased is wrong.

Team orders and politics have always been a huge factor in F1, part of the reason a lot of people can't stand it. Anyone that doesn't think something is going on is a blind Rosberg homer or the typical sheep that doesn't question anything

Goes down as a racing incident, in my opinion. Not sure the stewards can rule in favor either way here.

Lewis needs to come to NASCAR. Nothing more to accomplish in F1 anyways

Niki really doesn't give a ****. A couple of years ago after Spa he was ****ting on Nico in the media as well. It's just Niki being Niki, as cliche as that is.

I wouldn't mind this if someone different would win for a change, but instead Vettel is going to win.

Back
Top Bottom