2017-18 Fall/Winter Weather Thread

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
Well It's upon us again. Lows in the mid 60's, highs in the mid 8o's. Got the doors open, air conditioner off and drinking a cup of good coffee. While watching the hummingbirds, cardinals, woodpeckers etc at the feeders. Life is good.

The one shower we got from Hurricane Maria was actually quite pleasant. It's been in the 90s here with hardly a drip of rain in over a month. Right now, it's 70-something degrees.

Back up to the 90s for the rest of the week, then mid-80s next week.

North Carolina has become such a tropical area.

I actually got a whole 1/2" of rain today! Send more, please.
My backyard grass project could use a little moisture and some cooler weather.
Prolly gonna have to wait another month. 80s and 90s for at least the next ten days :(
Gonna order grass seed now, though.

96 degrees today with 84% humidity. 77 for the low tonight. Fall weather my ass. Oh wait, I live in Florida. :confused:

After close to a week of high 70's mid 80's with high humidity things cooled down 2 days ago. High's in the low 60's, overnights in the low 50's past 2 days.. Fall has arrived! .

Finally a sign that maybe Spring is here.
c3b2a934884d6a735de739198036a118.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LOL its way to early for this thread Johali, its still upper 90's here bud:D

It wont be fall till about Dec:owquitit:

Temperatures in the 70s the past few days, which is still above normal. Back to the 80s and 90s later this week.

Warm winter in 2015-2016, hot summer in 2016, warm winter in 2016-2017, hot summer in 2017... I'm actually begging for some winter weather for once.

LOL its way to early for this thread Johali, its still upper 90's here bud:D

It wont be fall till about Dec:owquitit:
That's true in a way but father time waits for no one. :p

Yesterday, the forecast was for rain early in the week and cool temperatures (60s and 70s). Now, it's temperatures in the 80s with high humidity and only a small chance of rain.

Sigh.

We'll have a few 80+ degree days this weekend before having several days with highs in the 60's started Monday. 80 ain't bad, but I'd much rather have temps in the 60's. Severe storms were in the forecast for Friday, but it looks like the threat has moved to the West of us.

90 degrees with 94% humidity today. Normal Florida in the fall.

A lovely, crisp 50* when I rolled out of bed this morning. Watched a 6-point buck and his 5 does munch their way through the acorns
in my back yard. Should be even cooler tomorrow morning.

High today 73, low tonight 51. I love it.

49° right now @ 10 am. Woke up to 37° @ 6 am and was damn near freezing my kanyaka's off. Now the house is making a strange noise, wait that's the furnace. dammit..

Wife is pulling the boys out of daycare at noon to go apple picking with them which means APPLE PIE(S) are in our future! WooHooo!

Hit 80 here on Sunday. Woke up this morning to my car iced over :(

56 here this morning and supposed to get up to 76 today. :)

A little over a week away from November. It's supposed to be chilly, a nip in the air. Should be wearing long pants and a light jacket/sweat shirt. Not shorts and a T shirt to go apple picking.
mail

76° yesterday at the orchard.
Very little in the line of fall foliage in my area.

Back
Top Bottom