2017 Baseball Playoffs

Reck

Team Owner
Officially start today with the New York Yankees Vs. Minessota Twins Wild card game at 8PM on ESPN.

@FLRacingFan How do you feel about your Yanks? Rather see them lose then win and go on to get trample by the Indians? lol

The Red Sox aren't in better shape. The lastros picked a funny year to be good.

Do I feel confident about making a deep run, nah. Anything's possible come postseason time though. I do think the Yanks will take the Twins.

This should be a really fun postseason. Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, Nationals, all big markets with big names. The Astros are immensely talented, the Indians provide some great narratives. And I have a feeling the Diamondbacks can make a run too. October is one of the best months of the year.

The yanks are getting rocked.

Severino on early notice.

Severino out in the first.

Welcome, and see you never.

Both pitchers out choking each other.

This game is going to last forever.

Pretty good, solid game to start the post season.

Aaron Judge is a true beast. Where do the Yankees find these gems? He can easily be Yankees's Ortiz.

Guy has power to last for days. Clutch af too.

Pretty good, solid game to start the post season.

Aaron Judge is a true beast. Where do the Yankees find these gems? He can easily be Yankees's Ortiz.

Guy has power to last for days. Clutch af too.
The farm system has actually been used to develop players recently. No doubt that in the 2000s they would've traded Judge as minor league prospect near the deadline for some overpaid veteran a**hole. This is the youngest the Yankees have been in a long while.

Good game between Colorado and Arizona last night too.

Red Sox players already breaking down one pitch in.

Chris Sale is incredibly overrated. Every time he's on national tv he's getting destroyed.

I just dont see why this guy gets props. He's worthless when it comes.

Yankees look destined.

Sucks. I hate that team and their bandwagon fans. They're worse than Nationals fans.

They're not beating the Dodgers.

Is destined your favorite word?

Although the Yankees have impressed. I saw their might late in the season. They looked stacked.

But they have two great teams ahead of them. Astros and Dodgers.

If they beat the Indians, Astros and Dodgers from a wildcard position, then cancel the MLB next year because they're gods.

BTW ****k the MLB for making the first round of the playoffs a 5 game series and then have the consequent rounds a 7 game series.

That grinds my gears. That needs to change.

I miss playoff baseball so much, after having the Phillies do nothing most of my life 2007-2011 was awesome, hopefully the young guys we have now can lead us back in a few years.

Astros dominated until that last bleep at the end.

They better score runs though because you dont want the Yankees anywhere within striking distance during those last innings.

Damnit I wanted that shut out.

This is going to be a tough series. Keuchel and Verlander and talent all over the field.

Bird getting thrown out was huge.

Verlander has balls man. Geez.

Went the whole distance. That 9th inning was intense.

What was that Yankees? Altuve was out by a mile.

Choke.

BTW, Verlander gets the W so him staying on the mound for the entire game pays off.

This Astros/Yankees matchup has provided some hilarious WTF moments.

The perfect game for the Yankees to steal. Astros are finding lots of ways to lose it.

Astros reverting to their Lastrosis ways.

Astros cant score more than 3 a game. Yankees got this unless this changes.

Back
Top Bottom