2017 FIA Speedway GP

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
Thought I would start this thread in case any one is watching.

That Poland race(round 2) today was outstanding though. There were some
cross over passes that were just to behold. Pulling for Doyle this year
since he got so close to winning the championship before he got hurt
last year. Lindgren the Swede won today for only his 2nd career win.

Watched it from heat 14 onwards, that final heat was awesome.
I'm really surprised by Lindgren's and Vaculik's performance so far. It's hard to predict the world champion that early in the season because normally injuries come into play in the last races like they did last year, when Doyle missed the final 2 races.
Terrible to see Nicki Pedersen struggle that much.

Watched it from heat 14 onwards, that final heat was awesome.
I'm really surprised by Lindgren's and Vaculik's performance so far. It's hard to predict the world champion that early in the season because normally injuries come into play in the last races like they did last year, when Doyle missed the final 2 races.
Terrible to see Nicki Pedersen struggle that much.
Have you ever been to a speedway race? I think they go to Teterow.

Yes, they go to Teterow and no, I've not been to a Speedway race yet.
But that surely isn't a bad idea, Teterow is about 4 hours away from here.
Yeah , 4 hrs is a hike for a race. There are only a few speedway tracks in the whole USA and
they are mainly in California. 1 or 2 others in the NE US. We do have a good Flat Track
sanction though that travels all around the US . I went to the stop near my home a month or so
ago. Great show.

Wow - that Ivan was quite a champion.

Speedway ,imo ,is the purest form of motorsport that there is.

Final in Prague now:

Doyle, what a badass. Excluded, warnings, then still champion tonite.
I am pulling for him this year.
upload_2017-6-11_19-54-44.png

Dang!!!!!!! Doyle made it to the Danish finals ON CRUTCHES! Dudes got brass ones is about all you can say about that.

Last edited:
Because I didn't have a livestream for the truck race, I watched Speedway for the first time in a few months.
Lindbäck and Lindgren dominated their home race at Malilla and scored 19 and 18 points, respectively, but somehow Bartosz Zmarzlik won it.
Both Doyle and Dudek scored only 5 points, Janowski has a 5 point advantage over Doyle in the championship now.

I am cheering for Doyle this year. I have only been able to squeeze in a couple races this year.
I will pay more attn. to the end of the season here.

Last round 10/28/17 in Australia where Doyle is from. Think of those possibilities.
I am circling that on the calendar right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom