2017 MotoGP season

I have really missed my MotoGP since it was dropped from our cable line up a couple years ago.
If anyone knows a YT channel that posts the full races please post a link so I can at least try
and catch up.

I have really missed my MotoGP since it was dropped from our cable line up a couple years ago.
If anyone knows a YT channel that posts the full races please post a link so I can at least try and catch up.
I'm not aware of any pirate video source, and MotoGP is pretty aggressive at policing them. The video pass at MotoGP.com includes many years of video in their archive, plus high-quality live coverage. About $100 for a full year membership, and less now for the balance of this year, IIRC. MotoGP is the purest, most skill-intensive racing on the planet, so I think the cost is a bargain. YMMV.

Zarco is on pole, Petrucci starts second, and Aleix is the top Aprilia - he starts fourth behind Marc Marquez.
Motegi is looking terrific right now. ;)

Valentino and Maverick start only twelfth and fourteenth.

Something I just noticed - Folger is out this weekend, and he is being replaced by the relatively unknown Kohta Nozane.

Last thing of note - my man Katsuyuki Nakasuga is back. :D

Zarco is on pole, Petrucci starts second, and Aleix is the top Aprilia - he starts fourth behind Marc Marquez.
Motegi is looking terrific right now. ;)

Valentino and Maverick start only twelfth and fourteenth.

Something I just noticed - Folger is out this weekend, and he is being replaced by the relatively unknown Kohta Nozane.

Last thing of note - my man Katsuyuki Nakasuga is back. :D

Rossi didn't appear to want a good starting position .......... their strategy in Qualifying was totally ridiculous.

I thought the KTM was in fourth

Put him out with slick tires .... track was MUCH to wet for a hot lap on slicks
:oops: Yamaha seems intent on just letting this one slip away, one race at a time. Remember way earlier this year when 2017 was being touted as the year of Maverick Vinales and Yamaha? Man, the narrative has changed so much. :laugh:

:oops: Yamaha seems intent on just letting this one slip away, one race at a time. Remember way earlier this year when 2017 was being touted as the year of Maverick Vinales and Yamaha? Man, the narrative has changed so much. :laugh:

Rossi is not fully recovered from his leg injury ..... probably didn't want to start up front anyway. Sadly it appears that the 93 will bag the championship

Rossi is not fully recovered from his leg injury ..... probably didn't want to start up front anyway. Sadly it appears that the 93 will bag the championship
True. It is still a thousand wonders that he is even competing. Regarding Marquez - maybe, maybe not. Dovi is still in this to win it. Considering how surprising it is that Dovi has become as good as he is, I would not count him out just yet.

True. It is still a thousand wonders that he is even competing. Regarding Marquez - maybe, maybe not. Dovi is still in this to win it. Considering how surprising it is that Dovi has become as good as he is, I would not count him out just yet.

I have high hopes that Dovi can pull it off

Rossi didn't appear to want a good starting position .......... their strategy in Qualifying was totally ridiculous.
Sigh... if only life were so simple. Tell me again, 'cause I keep forgetting, how many MotoGP wins you have? And how many of them were in changing conditions? And every gamble you ever took paid off?

Rossi's tire gamble didn't pan out this time, but it could have, and similar strategies have often come good in similar circumstances. No need to disparage his motives.

Sigh... if only life were so simple. Tell me again, 'cause I keep forgetting, how many MotoGP wins you have? And how many of them were in changing conditions? And every gamble you ever took paid off?

Rossi's tire gamble didn't pan out this time, but it could have, and similar strategies have often come good in similar circumstances. No need to disparage his motives.

LMAO ........ WOW !!!!!

Holy smokes !!!! what an awesome race they gave us today. Dovi pulled off an awesome last lap ...... dude is for sure the real deal

Epic race today. Breathtakingly beautiful.

Marquez rode away after this picture

a.jpeg

Notice the front tire

Dovi continues to keep the dream alive. Even if he does not win the title, he is easily the best MotoGP rider of 2017.

Well done, Marc Marquez. The rookie sensation of 2013 delivers yet again. :pbjtime:
Dovi is still the rider of the year for me.:bounce:
I wanted Zarco to win a race before the year ended, but that was not to be. He will get one (or more) next year. :growl:

Well done, Marc Marquez. The rookie sensation of 2013 delivers yet again. :pbjtime:
Dovi is still the rider of the year for me.:bounce:
I wanted Zarco to win a race before the year ended, but that was not to be. He will get one (or more) next year. :growl:

Zarco has done some amazing stuff on the Tech3 and he just signed for 2018 !!!

Back
Top Bottom