2018 DirtCar Nationals

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
Anyone going to this event or watching it on DirtVision?

I've been there before, its a great event. I went a couple of days where they ran WoO Late models and Super DIRTcar Series big blocks. Really great show, no filler support classes, just the good stuff! I wish the SDS races were normal length though. I think they run 50 laps at Volusia (usually they run 100 laps around NY and Canada). Nice place, I think the grandstands are a little too close to the track, especially being a dirt track. Would love to go again. Only made it the 2 nights, planned on another but it rained out.

I wish I'd plan on going for the whole thing this year, but I'll have another chance in 2019. :) For now I paid for the PPV option on DirtVision.

I'll be watching as much of this and the East Bay Winternationals (Lucas Oil Late Models and ASCS Sprints) as I can online.

Oh yea, today is the beginning of the Dirtcar Nationals!! Dirt racing is back once again!! :D

Oh yea, today is the beginning of the Dirtcar Nationals!! Dirt racing is back once again!! :D
If you have Lucas Oil Racing TV annual subscription, all of the Lucas Oil Late Model speedweeks races have been live this week, starting last Friday. Friday and Saturday was at Golden Isles, and starting this past Monday which was an absolutely fantastic race), at East Bay.

If you have Lucas Oil Racing TV annual subscription, all of the Lucas Oil Late Model speedweeks races have been live this week, starting last Friday. Friday and Saturday was at Golden Isles, and starting this past Monday which was an absolutely fantastic race), at East Bay.

Ah cool, I'll have to check that out!

The main event on Monday 2/5 was amazing. Anyone who is a fan of late model racing, if you get a chance to watch a clip of that, do it! They've had a lot of rain and most tracks don't produce good racing when they are that tacky and hooked up. But that race was race of the year material even at only 25 laps / $5k to win.

The main event on Monday 2/5 was amazing. Anyone who is a fan of late model racing, if you get a chance to watch a clip of that, do it! They've had a lot of rain and most tracks don't produce good racing when they are that tacky and hooked up. But that race was race of the year material even at only 25 laps / $5k to win.

I'm a fan of all kinds of dirt racing. :D

Back
Top Bottom