2018 Petit Le Mans

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
kick-off-640-2.jpg

Just to wet the appetite.

Another Friday at the Petit . When will I ever learn that just because its cool outside , you can still get sunburn.
I do it every year it seems. It was a great day of racing. A little sad though. Last time we will see the PC class.
Continental Tires are gone as a major sponsor . And of course no Dr.Panoz. A series cross roads for sure.
I think there are some good announcements for next year floating around, so we should be in good shape.
Watching the race on tv and computer today while I organize my autographed hero cards I got yesterday. My favorite
autograph from yesterday was a Cole Custer signature. He basically just does a simple CC with the #15.
Now to go find that bottle of aloe around here somewhere!

Forgot to DVR this. Kill me

Haha Dun24 , you have plenty of time to start it now. Lot of action already though.
Glad the 22 has bounced back from an early flat tire. This is going to be a barn burner
tonite as always.

Haha Dun24 , you have plenty of time to start it now. Lot of action already though.
Glad the 22 has bounced back from an early flat tire. This is going to be a barn burner
tonite as always.

Yeah I'll be home in time to watch the finish. You are there live?

Racing up front in P has been pretty good. Doesn't feel like any one manufacturer is truly head-and-shoulders above anyone this week.

The two title contenders in GTD, MSR and Paul Miller Racing, are running 1-2 in class right now. Gonna come down to the wire.

Seems like everyone in the P class has had a turn up front so far.
This will be another epic finish I have a feeling.

Time for the Pipo (#22) show with 40 mins to go.

2 turns to go and out of gas for the leader. The Petit breaks hearts again.
What a race ! I just really don't miss the P1 's . These finishes are better for the sport
in my opinion.

Holy **** that finish!!!! Ten hours comes down to the last few turns and gnarly little amounts of fuel. American Sportscar Racing is on the up and up.

Really disappointed CORE and MSR didn't win the titles but man, they put up great fights this year. No way anyone thought CORE could compete for the full-season title with a true Pro-Am lineup back in January and the #86 was a race-by-race entry until late in the season. Pretty cool stories nonetheless. And a Corvette title is always fun too.

So much change ahead for IMSA next year but I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I hope to get down to Sebring next month for the Encore.

Back
Top Bottom