2018 RR Fantasy NASCAR Week 8 - Bristol

24over48

Hello everyone, for those that don't know, lately I have been working on transferring all of our Fantasy NASCAR information to public Google docs so that you can have all the same information I have in front of you. Unfortunately, this has continued to create a lot of errors that has required extended time to sort through. The main issue is trying to format it where you all can understand the information being provided without you having the ability to sort and edit it like I can. So far, my attempts have caused some of the info to be miscalculated and is showing up incorrectly. If it were one or two numbers that were incorrect, I could simply post and share it all and just make a note about the errors, but this is inconsistently affecting the entire field as well as the finishes of each race. My free time to devote to this is next to none this month, but I assure you I am working on it. I drew something up today that might solve this, now I just have to plug all the info in and test it out. Hopefully I'll have it all sorted out this week. I really thank you for your patience!

For those looking for Thursday Thoughts, I have been devoting the time normally dedicated to the article series into these Google docs. Once I have confidence in the docs and their ability to allow you to fully engage all fantasy information, then Thursday Thoughts will make its return. I am still open to submitted questions if you would like to send some to [email protected].

We are at Bristol this week! Xfinity Series takes the green flag at 1:14pm Eastern on Saturday while the Cup Series goes racing around 2:13pm Eastern on Sunday.

Again I thank you all for your patience sorting this out with me. The wait will be worth it, I assure you. All predictions from every competitor throughout the season will be able to be viewed at any time all at one location along with season stats and points that go along with it.

Xfinity

1. Ryan Preece
2. Christopher Bell
3. Cole Custer
4. Justin Allgaier
5. Daniel Hemeric
6. John Hunter Nemecheck
7. Elliott Sadler
8. Austin Cindric
9. Ty Majeski
10. Ryan Reed

Cup