2019 –Kentucky Quaker State 400-- Pre-Race Thread

Nice starting spot for Kurt, P4

The Quaker State thing is more confusing than the whole ambiguous is it Fort Worth or not fiasco. Are they intentionally disrespecting Pennsylvania and William Penn's legacy? Why dost thou screw with my mind like this?

This is what happens when they are allowed to dismiss Fort Worth, or calling it Charlotte when it is Concord or Phoenix when it is Avondale, Dammit.

The Quaker State anxiety has been severe this week. It caused the awful Diarrhoea Dysenteries. Being an eternal optimist is the only thing that saved me and I amused myself thinking well at least it looks like some used up Quaker State.

I know others have suffered too, stay strong and try to remain as positive. You can be a positive shining light too!!! The racing goes on, boogity, boogity, boogity.
The Jack Daniels is strong in thou tonight.

It caused the awful Diarrhoea Dysenteries. Being an eternal optimist is the only thing that saved me and I amused myself thinking well at least it looks like some used up Quaker State.
That’s just nasty right there.

So by my count in the Xfinity race there were 5 starts/restarts - and the bottom lane was better in all of them. The control car was on the inside just once (Bell).

Jeff Burton and Letarte said they’d rather be outside - but 5/5 don’t lie. One of those conventional wisdom might not always be right things. Restarts could be very exciting tomorrow.

I'll never understand why people want me practice races are better with bad handling cars

Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass
All cars now thru tech. Newman and Houff failed once. Officially they will start 35th and 36th.
Traction compound put down this morning is designed to have 15% more friction in Turns 1-2 than the untreated area. 16% in Turns 3-4. Had been measured at 10% for Thursday and Friday.
Yes they put more traction compound down this morning and then ran the tire dragon over it.

Back
Top Bottom