2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
D46_FvaWwAE6DG6.png

D41hb-rXkAAnKmn.jpg

George Russell's floor gets destroyed by a manhole cover, then the crane hits pedestrian bridge while the car is on the flatbed, leaking hydraulic fluid all over the damned thing

Well Done Baku

George Russell's floor gets destroyed by a manhole cover, then the crane hits pedestrian bridge while the car is on the flatbed, leaking hydraulic fluid all over the damned thing

Well Done Baku

They wouldn't need those pesky manhole covers if they would just burn their dung around the circut like they did in India.

I don’t want to hate on Mercedes because they are kicking everyone’s @ss the last 5 years or so, I appreciate their greatness what bores me is how Ferrari (Vettel) can’t mount a challenge what so ever and everyone else seems to be rolling over (Red Bull isn’t fast enough, McLaren rebuilding, Renault building with Daniel and Williams hanging on for survival)

I don’t want to hate on Mercedes because they are kicking everyone’s @ss the last 5 years or so, I appreciate their greatness what bores me is how Ferrari (Vettel) can’t mount a challenge what so ever and everyone else seems to be rolling over (Red Bull isn’t fast enough, McLaren rebuilding, Renault building with Daniel and Williams hanging on for survival)
Red Bull have the chassis and the aero but not the PU. The hybrid turbo V6 changed the game for everyone and Mercedes nailed it from the start. Makes sense considering they basically only joined for that type of engine but Ferrari took a few years to get it right and Renault and Honda have never really been close. But it’s not like Red Bull are gonna go become a Mercedes or Ferrari customer....it’s all screwed up.

I know his dad owns the team now but doesn’t Stroll have to perform at some point? He’s gotten his ass kicked again. Third race in a row Pérez is in the points and he’s at least four spots back.

Red Bull have the chassis and the aero but not the PU. The hybrid turbo V6 changed the game for everyone and Mercedes nailed it from the start. Makes sense considering they basically only joined for that type of engine but Ferrari took a few years to get it right and Renault and Honda have never really been close. But it’s not like Red Bull are gonna go become a Mercedes or Ferrari customer....it’s all screwed up.
I think RBR would like to have a Mercedes PU, but Mercedes is not gonna let them become a customer team.
I hope I'll remember to post my suggestions to make F1 great again at some point next week.

I must agree with Bromberg. Not that it matters much in terms of who's going to win. Mercedes are farther ahead than they've been the past two seasons, and the best hope for this season is that it will turn into a 2016-like Mercedes teammates battle.

Back
Top Bottom