2019 Bahrain Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
D2vz5AjXgAAKk7L.jpg

Interesting. Hope it's legit and Mercedes aren't sandbagging.
Vettel claims Ferrari were also toying around with different engine modes, so I don't know how indicative their times really are...but Vettel himself could also be bluffing. It's setting up for an interesting weekend either way though.

How did Ricciardo end up at Renault? I can understand why he was fed up with Red Bull but I would have thought he could have done better than he has. It seems to me as if he has taken a step backwards.

Grosjean deserved his penalty, three grid places back, for impeding Norris. The penalty could have been greater, IMO.

Did Vettel run just one lap in Q3? I think he did, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to be sure. (I was "on the button" a lot, Ha Ha, for qualifying... but I won't use it during the race.) Really, the F1 guys wait it out just as much as the Nascar teams in recent weeks... and no one complains about it in F1... just sayin'.

Reading up on Leclerc this morning. Listed as a Haas test driver in
2016. Probably on loan from Ferrari, but just think of those past possibilities.

Would like to see both get points today.
esporte-automobilismo-f1-haas-carro-temporada-20190207-003.jpg

Last edited:
Really, the F1 guys wait it out just as much as the Nascar teams in recent weeks... and no one complains about it in F1... just sayin'.

I hear ya , but with NASCAR it really looks like an embarrassing cluster.

Hmm, Leclerc sets a fastest lap and is closing on Vettel...hopefully Ferrari let them race, if it comes to that.

Verstappen hit Sainz?

Sainz was looking fantastic. McLaren looks quick.

Haas looks down on race pace today as well.

Verstappen hit Sainz?

Sainz was looking fantastic. McLaren looks quick.

Haas looks down on race pace today as well.
Verstappen should go play stock car somewhere. Kid's a bulldozer yet constantly propped up as the golden boy. :rolleyes:

Fantastic racing so far.

Man, I'm surprised by Danny Ric's pace. He's really turned it around this weekend.

Mercedes is catching up now. Bottas and Hamilton are actually pretty quick.

Charles is making mistakes in the lead. Man, Haas is REALLY down on pace today.

Verstappen should go play stock car somewhere. Kid's a bulldozer yet constantly propped up as the golden boy. :rolleyes:
Verstappen is a seasoned veteran driver compared to some others:D
Unfortunately it doesn't look like he's gonna be a world champion anytime soon. He drives like a genius in 5 races a year, but he still causes some trouble and RBR isn't a winning team right now.

Gasly has some work to do on his racecraft.

Red Bull is ruthless as well, he's going to have to start to get it together fast IMO.

Gasly has some work to do on his racecraft.

Red Bull is ruthless as well, he's going to have to start to get it together fast IMO.
Especially if Max keeps kicking his ass this badly.

Gio is also not looking too hot in comparison to Kimi.

Especially if Max keeps kicking his ass this badly.

Gio is also not looking too hot in comparison to Kimi.

I'm not like reddit where they were talking about how much Gasly sucks, etc. Not even two races into the season, but both are going to have to show some progress quickly.

Wtf is Renault doing with Danny Ric? Let him pit already.

I'm not like reddit where they were talking about how much Gasly sucks, etc. Not even two races into the season, but both are going to have to show some progress quickly.

Wtf is Renault doing with Danny Ric? Let him pit already.
I don't worry about Gio too much but Red Bull are ruthless...the type of team that would bench Gasly between Spain and Monaco.

Back
Top Bottom