2019 Bommarito Automotive Group 500

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
ECqcdQ4W4AMYvnW.jpg

Do they still have the ridiculous double points at the end of the year?

Cant believe Dixon still has a semblamce of a shot given that he's been more miss than hit this year. 54 points out is not a death sentence with 3 races to go.

Do they still have the ridiculous double points at the end of the year?

Cant believe Dixon still has a semblamce of a shot given that he's been more miss than hit this year. 54 points out is not a death sentence with 3 races to go.
He was 94 points back after Road America. Since then - 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd. Guy is a damn miracle worker. I'd give him better odds than Rossi or Pagenaud at this point.

Double points isn't necessarily desirable but I agree that as long as it keeps Miles away from doing a playoff I'll deal with it.

It is cool to see the crowd and that this market supports its IndyCar event so well. I hope to see something close to that next week in Portland.

The same cars involved in that little dust up from Pocono.

Bad start from Sato and got sandwiched, Gateway is not as wide as Pocono though.

I have no idea how Richmond is going to race with this short oval package. Phoenix last year was better than the years with the OEM aero kits but still 'meh'. Iowa has been pretty good, especially last year during the day. Gateway was good last year later in the race when the track gripped up and fuel strategy came into play. They might need to go even further on the deltas in the turns with the next car though. They were going from 200 down to 160 into Turn 1 in qualifying trim and 200 down to 175 in Turn 3. Richmond would be the shortest so I think they'll be braking more.

Man, what's happened to Kanaan? He used to be a top 10 runner with the occasional win every odd year.

It sucks to see how lacking he's been the last few years.

This track has a hex on Power. Guy cant finish one of these.

Man, what's happened to Kanaan? He used to be a top 10 runner with the occasional win every odd year.

It sucks to see how lacking he's been the last few years.
I think he's still better than he's showing, even though he's regressed, because Foyt truly are the worst team in the series right now.

Power would've made things interesting. Unfortunate.

Ferrucci is definitely the most willing driver left to try the high line.

I think he's still better than he's showing, even though he's regressed, because Foyt truly are the worst team in the series right now.
Still amazes me how they had a good team, but fired both drivers still is truly baffling to me.

Still amazes me how they had a good team, but fired both drivers still is truly baffling to me.
They got some extra Brazilian funding from some TV network that wanted to mold the next Helio/TK with bringing up Leist. Daly might be better off for it if he can parlay his performances this year into a full-time ride with an Andretti affiliate next year, or even Carlin.

Munoz still needs to be racing at the 500 at least. He's an ace there, I'm pissed he can't find the funding for that.

Timing and Scoring is pulling a NASCAR right now... Lagging trying to set the running order before opening pit road.

Highly anticlimatic finish to the championship.

Time to hand newgarden the trophy now.

I was about to comment about Rossi's middling performance of late, but he has an opportunity here to make a gain. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Back
Top Bottom