2019 Brazilian Grand Prix

I'm gonna catch this on replay later on Sunday. Not gonna kill my sleep this time for something already settled.

I'm gonna catch this on replay later on Sunday. Not gonna kill my sleep this time for something already settled.

Wake up! It comes on at noon!

With even Mercedes complaining that Red Bull now has more power, McLaren has got to be kicking itself! The only big surprise from Honda is that it took this long to get it right. The top three teams are very competitively balanced, so let's hope this carries over into next year.

No one has anything to lose in this race, so I suspect the first corner is going to be savage. Vettel's championship hopes are over, and Hamilton's championship is in the bag, so who needs to be careful? If anything, this is one of the rare times Verstappen has a truly competitive car and he has the most opportunity to lose, but you never expect him to do anything except to go for it. The race could be over on the start, but it's probably going to be exciting.

There are some other interesting storylines like Sainz starting last (if not even in the pit lane), and Leclerc is outside of the top ten, so those two will be worth watching. If everyone can make it through the first lap this is shaping up to be really good.

Interlagos is always a race I look forward to.
Ferrari, RedBull and the Mercs seem to be about equal.
A new track for F1 and MotoGP just outside of Rio is planned to host the Brazilian GP starting in 2021. Would be a shame not to have F1 at Interlagos anymore.

Hard to corner side-by-side in these things. Too damn big, for one. I hope they call it a racing incident, Kevin didn't make it easy but left just enough room.

Leclerc is slicing through this field, he's up to 9th already. Now 8th.

K-Mag and Ric make contact. Magnussen squeezed the hell out him and Riccardo was not going to yield. I think it was a racing incident more than anything else. Riccardo tried his best not to hit Magnussen, but he's (Riccardo) is going to need to check himself on that late braking. The Renault chassis not particularly care for it.

It's always a "racing incident" with Mags. Can't wait to see him go wheel to wheel with Verstappen because that's going to be the mother of all "racing incidents."

I don't even need to see the incident and I already know Mags caused it. Mags pulls a dirty trick any time he has to actually race someone, whereas Ricciardo is always fair, correct and maybe the best wheel to wheel racer (besides Hamilton) in the series.

It's always "racing incident" with Mags. Can't wait to see him go wheel to wheel with Verstappen because that's going to be the mother of all "racing incidents."
He pushes the overtaking rules to the extreme for sure. He left the least amount of space as possible on Riccardo. Also, it doesn't help that he made that one move fairly late right in corner entry while Riccardo already committed.

It's always a "racing incident" with Mags. Can't wait to see him go wheel to wheel with Verstappen because that's going to be the mother of all "racing incidents."

I don't even need to see the incident and I already know Mags caused it. Mags pulls a dirty trick any time he has to actually race someone, whereas Ricciardo is always fair, correct and maybe the best wheel to wheel racer (besides Hamilton) in the series.
Ehh, it was tight but Ricciardo got in a little deep and locked up briefly and couldn't keep it pinned down as the corner opened up.

He pushes the overtaking rules to the extreme for sure.

His defending is going to get someone hurt. Remember Suzuka last year?

I guess I will have to look a it to be sure, but Dan is always fair and Kevin never is. If it's Dan's fault for not being fair, it will be the first time.

I'm prepared to be wrong, but I doubt it. There are some guys who you take your life into your own hands when you race them, and Kevin is that guy.

His defending is going to get someone hurt. Remember Suzuka last year?

I guess I will have to look a it to be sure, but Dan is always fair and Kevin never is. If it's Dan's fault for not being fair, it will be the first time.

I',prepared to be wrong but I doubt it. There are some guys who you take your life into your own had when you race them, and Kevin is that guy.

I'm a fan of K-Mag, he's a very good driver IMO. He's a bit old-school with how he drives and how aggressive he can be, I like his nastiness on the track. He's a much needed driver in the field, he can be a touch too aggressive at times, but most times he is fair. He pushes extremes very often.

Verstappen wouldn't have retained position anyways but Williams need to get a clue there.

Vettel's got pace, but Ferrari has him on one-stop strategy. I'm unsure they can maintain position after Verstappen and Hamilton pit again. They at going to need to pit again at some point, but when?

Safety Car sure is an interesting call there. Literally feet away from being pulled behind the barrier? They couldn't even go VSC or something?

Back
Top Bottom