2019 Canadian Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
D8ULPQsUYAAOg7w.jpg

Since when is F1 on ESPNU? Huh.

Be nice if some of the overnight/late night F1 races along with the North America races would be live on ABC.

Lewis a second faster than Vettel and Leclerc.

What in the actual f*ck man, it makes absolutely NO sense. Lewis has gone full on Sebastian Loeb mode on F1.

Ferrari take FP3 with the two fastest times of the weekend...I wonder how heartbreaking they'll manage to make qualifying now.

Montreal has one of the goofier opening complexes of corners in the series, this start is going to be really interesting. Although I'm not sure if Vettel even gets a clean start that Ferrari won't **** up the strategy at some point anyways.

Montreal has one of the goofier opening complexes of corners in the series, this start is going to be really interesting. Although I'm not sure if Vettel even gets a clean start that Ferrari won't **** up the strategy at some point anyways.

We'll see, its going to be a fun one to watch. You have Verstappen and Magnussen coming through the field. Lets see if Bottas can get back into the drove, Leclerc has some work to do. Ricciardo can he make noise starting in fourth?

Ferrari has to capitalize off of the pace they have, this is great opprotunity to really get back into a groove.

Brakes melting the suspension 10 laps into the race?

At least the car is the right shade of orange...

Mercedes cost Hamilton 2-3 seconds for two-lap fresher tires. Ferrari may have gotten something right for once.

Plan B = Continue to fail to operate as a two-car team and needlessly leave Leclerc out there and hand a podium to Red Bull.

Bottas must have gotten a bad update this weekend on his OS.

This is the most off pace he's been all season, hopefully it does not turn into a trend.

That Renault engine is strong on the straightaway.

Bottas must have gotten a bad update this weekend on his OS.

This is the most off pace he's been all season, hopefully it does not turn into a trend.

That Renault engine is strong on the straightaway.
Bottas can be a real boom or bust guy.

Not enough downforce on the nose for Hamilton when he's that close to Vettel in the hairpin.

Plan B = Continue to fail to operate as a two-car team and needlessly leave Leclerc out there and hand a podium to Red Bull.

I thought it might be worth a shot to short pit Leclerc and force Hamilton to defend second place and possibly pit earlier than desired. I suppose Ferrari would worry that the short pit would work too well and jeopardize Vettel then though. As it is, they still had no discernible reason to leave Leclerc out extra laps and cost him 6-8 seconds off the front two.

Back
Top Bottom