2019 Charlotte – Bank Of America Roval 400 -- Pre-Race Thread

From what I have seen so far, it looks both races will be a lot about survival rather then blinding speed. That chicane on the back stretch made the track even more difficult. Going to be a few wrecks there.

Chase Elliott has a fast ass car if he can keep it under him.
Did he spin on his warm up lap? Was wondering if he was trending green for the pole when it happened or if he even got to make his hot lap on good tires.

Boom -- nice job Truex.

Should've shown the dashboard so we could see those Revs.

Truex has the fastest speed in practice before he had problems. Got his work cut out for him starting from the rear.

Jr doing a solid for Jimmie -- by backing him up on excuses. :rolleyes:

"filthy slick"

Much better was Burton shilling for Truex by saying because it wasn't in an oval configuration, Truex was confused having to come out of a corner on the backing and that threw his shift off.:cuckoo: I guess that gerbil forgot that this is a road race..they shift.

Bowman..looks like Truex is going to have plenty of company at the rear. Boneheads it into the wall with 35 seconds left in practice. Loses a front row starting spot.

Terrible luck for Bowman.

That's a backup, his primary looked really good. That splitter is cucked, that's easily a backup.

Screenshot_20190928-203713_Facebook.jpg

They put NBC back on Direct TV a few weeks ago and I just discovered that they took it back off again. Asswipes.

Back
Top Bottom