2019 Charlotte – Coca-Cola 600 -- Pre-Race Thread

#3 car hit the #23 car during practice, knocked out the crush panel. Dillion got out the car due to the metal rib/abdomen protection on the seat getting too hot to bear.

NASCAR stopping cars single file instead of double file near the back so emergency vehicles can attend to any overheating drivers.
-Bob Pockrass

I have a friend whos heading down to the race today and was asking me what kind of seats were in the Chrysler Grandstands on the 23rd row. He is debating on whether or not to take stadium seats. Anyone here know if those are bench seats or chair seats in that section. I did a search online but couldn't really tell from what I found.

I have a friend whos heading down to the race today and was asking me what kind of seats were in the Chrysler Grandstands on the 23rd row. He is debating on whether or not to take stadium seats. Anyone here know if those are bench seats or chair seats in that section. I did a search online but couldn't really tell from what I found.
They are individual seats with a back on them

They are individual seats with a back on them
Thanks, my grandson is going with them to his 1st race there, that's almost the same area I sat when I saw my 1st race there many years ago. A lot has changed since then.

Good to see Harvick hanging around with the three Front Row cars...
If you recall when Joey needed help and the 34 said why, they don't share with us, a swipe at the big teams, well I think Ford heard that and have been working to make things more harmonious.

I'm a Genius. I have the 17 for the win on my fantasy board.

Gonna be 600 miles of the Kyle Busch show if he avoids issues
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom