2019 Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
D72OgEAW4AAVaF4.jpg

Unfortunately under delay due to severe weather. I didn't mind rewatching the end of the 500 again though.

Something about Belle Isle twice instead of Michigan doesn't do for it for me. Hopefully a good weekend.

75-minute race. Blah. Not sure if it's because NBC has to go to local news and doesn't want to finish on NBCSN, because it's on public grounds and there's a curfew, or what.

Hopefully they pack a lot of action into that window.

Not sure what looks slower - WoO at Nashville or IndyCar in the rain at Detroit.

I'm definitely predisposed to favor WoO, but there is more here to appreciate. They are smart to stick with the in-car views to show the challenge and how on edge the cars are. The Nashville parade last night during the main was just keep it planted in the rubber along the bottom.

If they have to go to CNBC anyways I don't know why they don't add more distance or time.

There must be an important Shark Tank rerun to get to. I don't know. The MX races were on the schedule for NBCSN this afternoon but the Stanley Cup schedule must have changed and takes prescendece over that, understood. I'm glad I'm watching via the NBC Sports app and don't have to figure all of this out.

Pretty good finish. Points are shaping up to be interesting. Another strong finish for Sato. Rossi getting more frustrated. Frustrated doesn't even begin to describe it for Power and he sounds like he is trying to talk himself off a ledge.

I hope Sato can make a run at the championship this season. His craziness has kept him from coming close to a championship so far.
Already looking forward to tomorrow's race (likely gonna watch it on Monday, though) and of course the K&N race at Memphis tonight.
And I still gotta watch the second half of the Coke 600, gonna be a long night today.:)

Pretty good racing when there was racing, just a little too much yellow flag shenanigans. Wish they could've run longer for sure. At least tomorrow looks to be a sunny, dry race.

Rossi has to be peeved with watching his Penske opportunity evaporate (unless they do something crazy and bring back a fourth car) while continuing to lose to them.

Pretty good racing when there was racing, just a little too much yellow flag shenanigans. Wish they could've run longer for sure. At least tomorrow looks to be a sunny, dry race.

Rossi has to be peeved with watching his Penske opportunity evaporate (unless they do something crazy and bring back a fourth car) while continuing to lose to them.
Maybe that's kinda old school, but I hope Rossi stays with Andretti (and NAPA) for the next 15-20 years.
Would be cool to see a driver spend his whole career with the same team and sponsor. Unfortunately that barely happens.

Back
Top Bottom