2019 German Grand Prix

Ferrari is a ****show. The morale there has to be extremely low right now. I don't know just how worse this team can get. The chassis a step down from last year, now engine problems for both Vettel and Leclerc...

Man, I was hoping Vettel could get his first win at Hockenheim and that much needed first win for Ferrari in 2019 but they keep throwing chances away.
I will likely not be able to watch tomorrow, but I hope someone will be able to challenge the Mercs, there are probably gonna be more Dutch than German fans in the house anyway.

It could very well be the last German GP ever, which is very sad but we saw it coming.
Given that Vettel could retire at the end of the season and Hülkenberg's contract hasn't been extended yet, there's also a possibility that there won't be any German drivers in F1 next year

Man, I was hoping Vettel could get his first win at Hockenheim and that much needed first win for Ferrari in 2019 but they keep throwing chances away.
I will likely not be able to watch tomorrow, but I hope someone will be able to challenge the Mercs, there are probably gonna be more Dutch than German fans in the house anyway.

It could very well be the last German GP ever, which is very sad but we saw it coming.
Given that Vettel could retire at the end of the season and Hülkenberg's contract hasn't been extended yet, there's also a possibility that there won't be any German drivers in F1 next year
Been reports Hulk will "most likely" be back for 2020.

Sucks for Perez. He had some good pace going as well.

Just goes to see how tricky these cars are to drive in these conditions.

Hulk took the karting line and had a better exit and Leclerc pulled away down the straight. Renault PU is an oof.

Danny is done and his engine is done.

Why the **** would they give Danny an old engine to race? That's wild man.

Ferrari doing strategy things. Why not, at this point? Magnussen is looking good on the slicks so far.

Back
Top Bottom