2019 Homestead -- Ford EcoBoost 400 -- Pre-Race Thread

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
from MRN.com

All Times Eastern

Friday, November 15

Gander Outdoors Truck Series First Practice: 9:05 a.m.-9:55 a.m.

Gander Outdoors Truck Series Final Practice: 10:35 a.m.-11:25 a.m.

Xfinity Series First Practice Speeds: 2:35 p.m.-3:25 p.m. (NBCSN)

Monster Energy Cup Series First Practice Speeds: 3:35 p.m.-4:25 p.m. (MRN/NBCSN)

Gander Outdoors Truck Series Qualifying: 4:35 p.m. (FS1)

Xfinity Series Final Practice: 5:35 p.m.-6:25 p.m. (NBCSN)

Monster Energy Cup Series Final Practice Speeds: 6:30 p.m.-7:20 p.m. (MRN/NBCSN)

Gander Outdoors Truck Series Ford EcoBoost 200: 8:00 p.m. (MRN/FS1)
Radio Pre-Race: 7:30 p.m. (MRN)
TV Pre-Race: 7:30 p.m. (FS1)

Saturday, November 16

Xfinity Series Qualifying: 12:35 p.m. (NBCSN)

Monster Energy Cup Series Qualifying: 2:05 p.m. (MRN/NBCSN)

Xfinity Series Ford EcoBoost 300: 3:30 p.m. (MRN/NBCSN)
Radio Pre-Race: 3:00 p.m. (MRN)
TV Pre-Race: 3:00 p.m. (NBCSN)

Sunday, November 17

Monster Energy Cup Series Ford EcoBoost 400: 3:00 p.m. (MRN/NBC)
Radio Pre-Race: 2:00 p.m. (MRN)
TV Pre-Race: 1:30 p.m. (NBC)

An interesting thought regarding the MENCS from the Bold Prediction thread:
I hope that happens. Anything to make this winner take all finale/ "Game 7 moment" nonsense blow up in NASCAR's face. Might be going to Homestead. Entered into a contest to win tickets from my local Fox affiliate

The lady and I decided today that we're gonna make a day trip out of this one and head down Sunday morning. We weren't gonna go unless Chase made it but tickets are cheap and it's the last time this race will be run there this time of year so heck, why not. My one and only trip there prior was for Gordon's final race.

Anyone see Denny's instastory?

Hilarious. Kyle Busch won a bet, got out and "ran" to the hotel.. insisted he ran, but when it was revealed he supposedly covered 5 miles at a 4:50 mile pace, it got pretty funny.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hilarious. Kyle Busch won a bet, got out and "ran" to the hotel.. insisted he ran, but when it was revealed he supposedly covered 5 miles at a 4:50 mile pace, it got pretty funny.

no

Kyle sure was sweating afterwards.... . We ran with him so he definitely ran it.

2019 Playoffs worked -- amped up the excitement of some lousy to average races while putting the best four in the Finals. This isn't the Fab-Four -- this is a legitimate Final Four. imho

Looking forward to see who comes out on top.

Can't wait for the Truck and Xfinity races.
Don't really care about the Cup final actually

pretty much the same here, it seems the lower series make more mistakes and that makes the races more exciting. Cup side they get the car right and it is game over for the most part.

What's an 'instastory'?

I’m excited for it. Probably the best Final 4 ever. 25 wins between 4 drivers is wild

Next season’s finale at Phoenix has a scheduled start time of 1PM, MT which means it most likely will not finish under the lights.

I love this race.

Of course, the last Friday on track activity for the year gets weather delayed.

And for the final time in 2019, Homestead Hauler parking, need something to watch right now.

Not a big fan of starting via owners points. I get the fact that it rained but cancelling qualifying to allow a practice seems a little much. And that gives the pole to Hamlin

If they're able to get in at least 15 minutes of practice they should start by their best practice lap. Starting by points should be last resort, imo.

Next season’s finale at Phoenix has a scheduled start time of 1PM, MT which means it most likely will not finish under the lights.
They should do Charlotte.

Back
Top Bottom